71lbs Gone! 16lbs Left to go!

Options
Ms_Sicilian
Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
So I thought I would share my story! Even though I have 16lbs left I am so proud to see the transformation I have had. When I started I weighed 220lbs.... I'm 5'4". I decided to get my *kitten* in gear and get in shape.

In my Before pic I weighed 198lbs and was 34% Body fat in my After photo I weigh 149lbs and 25% Body fat now. My goal is 135lbs and 16-18% Bodyfat.

I work out 6 times a week, have learned about portion control, I have given up all processed food & have gone on a very clean and lean diet. It has taken me 6 months to lose all 71lbs and I want people to know with enough Motivation and dedication anything is possible :)pbwwrvafydzi.jpg
71f1onq123n8.jpg

Replies

• RinnyBlush
    RinnyBlush Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow - way to go!!
  • lilie710
    lilie710 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    that´s awesome!!!
  • MCinBC
    MCinBC Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 times a week
    Nothing is free in this world. Hope people can learn from that. Nice work, keep it up :)
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    MCinBC wrote: »
    I work out 6 times a week
    Nothing is free in this world. Hope people can learn from that. Nice work, keep it up :)

Honestly, I can call myself a gym rat now...People dont understand working out becomes an addiction! lol I look forward to the gym now..Even on my vaca in San Diego I ran 6 miles a day to make up for my lack of gym time. :)
  • Galonamission81
    Galonamission81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Great job!! You and I have a similar goal weight... And same height! Feel free to add me.. You're an inspiration!
  • MCinBC
    MCinBC Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I can call myself a gym rat now...People dont understand working out becomes an addiction! lol I look forward to the gym now..Even on my vaca in San Diego I ran 6 miles a day to make up for my lack of gym time. :)

That why I wish more people would understand...whether is it gym, cardio...move it!! Find something you like so you don't need to push yourself mentally just to start your exercise but satisfy yourself by pushing your limits. The rest just follow.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    exactly :P
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I've lost 72lbs since January and its an awesome feeling!

Congratulations!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC WORK!!! Wow…..you look great!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • 50andfabu
    50andfabu Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic!
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D
  • Asallings323
    Asallings323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Great job
  • carlamenzione
    carlamenzione Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    U look fabulous!!! I am down 72 lbs since January and it has literally changed my life! Good luck with your last 16. I need 29 more to go!
  • vickeebee
    vickeebee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing results well done!!
  • CrumbCake37
    CrumbCake37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You've done great!
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You look great
  • ShirleyAC61
    ShirleyAC61 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kyleebrown623!!! It does take dedication and a positive out look on the progress. You've come a long ways and it's all paid off by your workouts and eating right. I found out on a web site I read the other day when shopping stay on the outside isles.The other isles have the box processed food. Stay away from those. I shop mostly in produces, meats and dairy. Well keep up the great progress and you'll be at your goal real soon!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! So awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!