Support for the hungry hungries

Options
aahcupcake
aahcupcake Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
hi, looking for friends that also suffer from the hungries - as soon as I get enough calorie deficit to loose weight the hungries kick in (sometimes I lose 1-2 kg before they do). It's not dehydration or emotional eating; my body just fights me. If you know that feeling when you're more hungry after your meal than you were before you started please add me :)

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    What are you eating for your meals? Include fiber from veggies. Also fat and oils from butter, whole fat salad dressing, nuts.
  • aahcupcake
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I watch my macros; tried high protein low carb high fat etc; doesn't make a difference my body just fights me. Up side tho I can maintain my weight without counting calories... I don't gain weight easily - gained weight recently after bought of chronic fatigue/ adrenal burnout and Sibo. If I had know it would have been this hard to loose it, would have been more careful... Lesson learnt - don't gain weight! Open to suggestions
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Eat less calorie-dense foods. Find ways to increase the volume of your food without increasing calories.
  • aahcupcake
    Options
    Yup tried that try fill up on lots of salad and low cal food - doesn't make a difference; it's not constant just lasts a 1-3 days; if I hang in to cal limit then I lose, if I give in I maintain
  • ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    What sort of deficit are you having? Maybe try a smaller deficit. In my opinion anything more than 500 calories under TDEE is impossible.
  • loic901
    loic901 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fiber food like kidney bean