150 lbs to lose

Options
21 years old and nearly 300 pounds.

I have started this journey way too many times. I WILL reach my goals this time. No excuses. Looking for friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me

Replies

• Melinda2501
    Melinda2501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have sent a request through. Would love to help however I can.
  • Annaleighmarie
    Annaleighmarie Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I know it's frustrating to have to start from the beginning ,but I know you will reach your goals and keep the weight off this time around! I keep telling myself that if I hadn't given up the first time ,I would have already reached my goal ,so why should I make the same mistake again this time?
    You know ,time flies by so fast. It may not seem like it when things get tough ,but if you hang in there before you know it ,you'll be looking back so,thankful to past you for sticking with it! Then,you'll be wondering why you didn't do it sooner!
  • clanderson931
    clanderson931 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I know it's frustrating to have to start from the beginning ,but I know you will reach your goals and keep the weight off this time around! I keep telling myself that if I hadn't given up the first time ,I would have already reached my goal ,so why should I make the same mistake again this time?
    You know ,time flies by so fast. It may not seem like it when things get tough ,but if you hang in there before you know it ,you'll be looking back so,thankful to past you for sticking with it! Then,you'll be wondering why you didn't do it sooner!

I was just telling my husband this! I would be at a very healthy weight today if I wouldn't have stopped last year. I'm not slowing down or stopping this year. Ready to be healthy!

• Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is my umpteenth time starting again too, but this will be my last. I am tired of quitting & have realized this is a lifestyle change, a very tough one at that but I am ready to make the changes to become healthy & happy in my own skin!! Definitely need some motivation & support!!
  • gemdiver00
    gemdiver00 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You will reach your goal, keep counting those calories!
  • Chrissy915
    Chrissy915 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im in the exact same boat as you, just take one day at a time. Its a long road and each day gets you closer and closer
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I am 60 yo/f and am 2/3 of the way to losing 150, 14 months into my journey. You are only 20. Your entire adult life is ahead of you. Don't wait until you are 60, with diabetes or heart problems or in need of a joint replacement or so out of shape you can't walk up your own driveway.

These things are REAL and have happened to me or my friends from high school and college.

DO NOT WAIT. It is a tough journey but 'easier' now than in 40 years. You will have your whole life to enjoy the benefits. Start today!!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I am 60 yo/f and am 2/3 of the way to losing 150, 14 months into my journey. You are only 20. Your entire adult life is ahead of you. Don't wait until you are 60, with diabetes or heart problems or in need of a joint replacement or so out of shape you can't walk up your own driveway.

These things are REAL and have happened to me or my friends from high school and college.

DO NOT WAIT. It is a tough journey but 'easier' now than in 40 years. You will have your whole life to enjoy the benefits. Start today!!

That's awesome! Proud of you! I don't plan on waiting any longer! Thanks for the advice!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    Chrissy915 wrote: »
    Im in the exact same boat as you, just take one day at a time. Its a long road and each day gets you closer and closer

Feel free to add me!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    gemdiver00 wrote: »
    You will reach your goal, keep counting those calories!

Thanks for the support!!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    This is my umpteenth time starting again too, but this will be my last. I am tired of quitting & have realized this is a lifestyle change, a very tough one at that but I am ready to make the changes to become healthy & happy in my own skin!! Definitely need some motivation & support!!

We got this girlfriend!
  • kellyrae0510
    kellyrae0510 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I have started this journey way too many times. I WILL reach my goals this time. No excuses. Looking for friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me

You've got this girl, you've got so much strength, you should already be beyond proud of yourself for taking the first steps to shed the layers and shine that new you that's inside there. I've got 50lbs. to go, but regardless it takes the same amount of strength. You got this girl, and you'll have bad days and that's when you really have to stare down those demons and flick them right off your shoulder. Feel free to add me, I'm here to motivate and be motivated. Xoox
  • clanderson931
    Options

You've got this girl, you've got so much strength, you should already be beyond proud of yourself for taking the first steps to shed the layers and shine that new you that's inside there. I've got 50lbs. to go, but regardless it takes the same amount of strength. You got this girl, and you'll have bad days and that's when you really have to stare down those demons and flick them right off your shoulder. Feel free to add me, I'm here to motivate and be motivated. Xoox

You're the sweetest! Added you! Thanks for the kind words!
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat girl! I'm 22 with about 100lbs to lose. I've started my weight loss journey so many times and now I am here for the long run. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • clanderson931
    Options
    I'm in the same boat girl! I'm 22 with about 100lbs to lose. I've started my weight loss journey so many times and now I am here for the long run. Feel free to add me! :smile:

Adding you :)
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    Stars2130 wrote: »
    You can totally do this!

Thank you!!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost around 140lbs and have kept it off for a year now. Just take it slow and make sustainable changes. It's better to lose slow and keep it off than yo-yo over and over again.
  • _Chack_
    _Chack_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 200 to lose, so will be on this journey for a long time. Would love to connect!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    _Hoth_ wrote: »
    I have 200 to lose, so will be on this journey for a long time. Would love to connect!

Adding you! We got this!