Before and After pics PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• mssane
    mssane Posts: 1
    Options
    How on earth did you do this? Tell your secrets! I tend to lose weight and the flab in my stomach stays a lil flabby but yours is flat! :) Congrats to you good job!!!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I know you've seen mine b/c we're friends... but I'll post for others who may view this for inspiration. I'm proof you can make a lifestyle change- even when you're super busy!!! I need to get some more "after" pics because I actually have more muscle definition now... the 132 lb ones were from Februrary (I'm 128 now and a size smaller) and the arm and workout gear pic was over a month ago and I've been in the gym a lot more lifting weights since then so I have more definition and lower body fat %.

clintnikkibeforeafter2-1.jpg
    B4AFTER.jpg
    skinny.jpg
    arm.jpg
    workout.jpg
    You look great
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I just posted progress pictures the other day:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/242128-8-month-progress-report-with-pictures-of-course

Here is one of the pictures:
    me195-1.jpg
    From a 24W to a 16 in pants, from XXL shirts to Medium. 85 pounds and over 70" gone.
    (I'm 5'10" btw)

OMG!!! You like like your own kid!!! WONDERFUL JOB!!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    How on earth did you do this? Tell your secrets! I tend to lose weight and the flab in my stomach stays a lil flabby but yours is flat! :) Congrats to you good job!!!

If you're talking about the gentleman (frankbo25) that went from 270lbs to a ripped 187lbs...he did 3 rounds of P90x. That's 270 days...or, 9-10 months counting off weeks in between rounds. Basically just a little shy of a year.

Here you go...you can read about it:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/240655-1-year-on-mfp-3-rounds-of-p90x-and-83lbs-lost-pics

Cris
  • ilikeflowers
    Options
    I know you've seen mine b/c we're friends... but I'll post for others who may view this for inspiration. I'm proof you can make a lifestyle change- even when you're super busy!!! I need to get some more "after" pics because I actually have more muscle definition now... the 132 lb ones were from Februrary (I'm 128 now and a size smaller) and the arm and workout gear pic was over a month ago and I've been in the gym a lot more lifting weights since then so I have more definition and lower body fat %.

clintnikkibeforeafter2-1.jpg
    B4AFTER.jpg
    skinny.jpg
    arm.jpg
    workout.jpg

Wow!!!! You look amazing great work!
  • francinecowart
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwww awsome!!!! and a 10 month old.....what is your routine?
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options

You are stunning! :)

thank you!
  • ilikeflowers
    Options
    Wow what an amazing difference! P90x is something I should look into!
    Slide1-1.jpg

Started Power 90 April 4, 2010

After pic taken March 5, 2011

Starting weight - 330
    Lowest weight - 213

I just started round 3 of P90X last Monday :happy:
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!

Loved these pics, thanks to everyone who posted!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    BUMP! BUMP!BUMP!

I see this a lot, what does "bump" mean? :)
    i am also wondering this,,,,:OS oh, and to you all who posted
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    BUMP! BUMP!BUMP!

im also wondering this,,,ans also,,to the ones who did post pictures, wow, you rock!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    2ytxpht.jpg

2qko0lj.jpg

1st pic was March 2005 324 lbs, 2nd pic was November 2010 248 lbs, 3rd pic was May 30, 2011 201 lbs
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    BUMP! BUMP!BUMP!

im also wondering this,,,ans also,,to the ones who did post pictures, wow, you rock!!!

BUMP is just a place setting we use so that a thread is placed in "My Topics" so its able to be found easier & viewed at later time.
  • parvy123
    parvy123 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow, Desirai, you look amazing - what an inspiration!
  • His_Kid
    His_Kid Posts: 44
    Options
    Really great job, everyone. Thanks for posting. Hoping to have one of my own to post someday. :)
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hope these pictures work... (Edit to add: I tried various formats but couldn't get them working. I will leave links for now and try to figure out picture posting tomorrow.)

This is me at my heaviest: 260lbs at 5'10"
    MyBeforePicture.jpg

This is me down 55lbs, then the one next to it is down 70. I have only 20lbs left, and that may be less since I am now working hard to lose body fat, but gain lots of lean mass doing P90X. I finished day 3 today :)

Pardon the funny tilt on the second one. My 5 year old took it with my phone.

Untitled-1.jpg

Everyone looks AMAZING! :)
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    skyler514-1.jpg

0524112142-2.jpg

0524112142b-1.jpg
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is a before and half way but thought I'd add it from about 190 in first photo to 165.4
    i-sf7h3PD-M.jpg
  • AmberJaebabeyy
    Options
    154218_10150104441916830_598486829_7855490_5057076_n-2.jpg

SW:158p
    put weight back on after christmas
    CW:129p
    GW:122p

yay figured it out lol
  • AmberJaebabeyy
    Options
    BTW everyone looks amazing :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!