Are there any apps that automatically transfer exercise data?

Options
Hello,

I've been trying to find an app that will track cycling and send the data into MyFitnessPal.

On the MyFitnessPal website they have a list of apps...I've tried Strava, MapMyRide, MapMyFitness, and DigiFit. For each of these, I can download the app and open an account and then connect. But then when I enter a workout into the other app it never shows up in MyFitnessPal.

Does anyone know of an app that automatically synchs exercise data with MFP? Or if this is a paid feature or something?

Thanks

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You need to sync from both sides. The mapmyride, mapmyfitness, when set up correctly certainly update automatically.
    From my experience Garmin, Fitbit do also.

Go here, click on install: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've connected from both sides. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Still nothing ever shows up on MFP.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    endomondo works great for me.
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Strava and MapMyRun automatically synch for me. Not sure why it's not working for you.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I use Runkeeper and it automatically syncs.
  • tehsalsa
    tehsalsa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pacer automatically syncs your walking calories! But be careful- it also syncs the calories you should be eating to get your TDEE, so if you check one of the options it'll look like you have more than you've got in MFP.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Strava syncs for me.
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Endomondo works! Thank you so much. Now I'm inspired to go for another ride!

• trboden
    trboden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a bit late to the discussion but MyFitnessPal and mapmyfitness have not worked well together for quite some times for me. I have to continually disconnect the accounts and reconnect them to get mapmyfitness data to sync to MyFitnessPal. It happens at least once a week if not more. I have started just adding data manually.
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm late for the conversation as well but Runtastic Road or Mountain bike syncs with MFP.