I finally got around to some photos that show

Options
pretty much the "shape" im in:bigsmile: In the ones in the dress, I am at 137. I know they aren't real good at showing it all as I worked hard to "hide it all":laugh: The one in the purple shirt is about 133. So with these, I hope to gradually compare to future photos. I think these will motivate me to have them on here for all to see, plus, maybe help someone else that is in the same "ballpark" in age, size and weight. My clothing was about a 9/10. I am now getting into some 7/8's but still tight. My goal is a 5/6 and depending on style, like my Wranglers, those I can wear a 3 at my goal weight of 110. My actual weight is on my ticker, 131.

Love to all and have a great day!! denise in Sams Valley

Edie_and_denise_cooking_011.jpg

Denise_006.jpg

PS I have one more on the way and I will get that post. It's a photo of that "dreaded" midrif:sad: :blushing: but I do want to show the difference before and after I reach my goal:):drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    pretty much the "shape" im in:bigsmile: In the ones in the dress, I am at 137. I know they aren't real good at showing it all as I worked hard to "hide it all":laugh: The one in the purple shirt is about 133. So with these, I hope to gradually compare to future photos. I think these will motivate me to have them on here for all to see, plus, maybe help someone else that is in the same "ballpark" in age, size and weight. My clothing was about a 9/10. I am now getting into some 7/8's but still tight. My goal is a 5/6 and depending on style, like my Wranglers, those I can wear a 3 at my goal weight of 110. My actual weight is on my ticker, 131.

Love to all and have a great day!! denise in Sams Valley

Edie_and_denise_cooking_011.jpg

Denise_006.jpg

PS I have one more on the way and I will get that post. It's a photo of that "dreaded" midrif:sad: :blushing: but I do want to show the difference before and after I reach my goal:):drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    wow you look briiliant and glowing
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great! And so does whatever you're baking (and the wine!!)

My mom has the same recipe box :tongue:

Have a great day!
    Brooke
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Thank you darlin, I think that Im glowing much more now, I feel so much better even though the "body" change is so noticeable:) One of the neatest bennies since I've started this is my skin. It was like, and looked like, the floor of Death Valley!!:laugh: No kidding, just dried out like a prune. Now my skin looks and feels better than, well, I honestly don't remember it EVER being that soft:noway: So I attribute that to the water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I drink 3 thirty two oz glasses a day:)

hugs, denise:)
    wow you look briiliant and glowing
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    thanks, but I felt so bad when I was in the dress. That was just before I started MFP, the walking etc. I just knew I was developing fibromyalgia or arthritis. I ached in places I didn't know I had places, my feet were so crippled when I got out of bed or out of chair. I had dizzy spells, on and on the weird things that were plaguing my bod. Those things have mysteriously disappeared(no mystery about it:laugh: ) I am so grateful for finding this site and the folks on it.

Yes, we called that pic "Betty Crocked". I wasn't but we thought it was a fun pic. That's edie beautiful kitchen:) (nwfamilygal)my friend and walking buddy:)
    You look great! And so does whatever you're baking (and the wine!!)

My mom has the same recipe box :tongue:

Have a great day!
    Brooke
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I want your double-dutch oven, your wine & your weight! :laugh:

You're looking GREAT! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Denise you are just lovely hon. Inside and out!!

Now please pass the cookies, and the wine!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    LOL, I put up my "fat" photos and you guys tell me I look good, LOL! Ok, here's the wine and a flower:flowerforyou: Well, I think others are lovely, no matter their size, so I know there is an inner beauty. It just feels nice to "feel" good again. I was truly, crippled up. I think I was slowly dehydrating myself. Weird and scarey when I think how many years I went without drinking water, just soda, alcohol, coffee 00020079.gif God is so good. Here I thought I was doomed to be old AND sick but now, I see myself on the road to old yes, but as healthy as I can be. Now, I still might get hit by a bus but I'll be lookin good if I do, :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Denise you are just lovely hon. Inside and out!!

Now please pass the cookies, and the wine!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Hi Shannon, that is my landlady, best friend and work-out buddies kitchen(edie aka nwfamilygal)! Isn't it pretty:) We had a lot of fun that night. She "accidently" got blue food coloring on her tongue(yeah right, accidently edie:laugh: )and so I of course had to get into the act. I think I did green?? Anyway, I'll have her send me that photo too and share it. It's a hoot!!! Love ya girl and you will reach your goals. Just stick with us. We all need eachother:) denise:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I want your double-dutch oven, your wine & your weight! :laugh:

You're looking GREAT! :drinker: