Couldn't find the group >.< I think I'm looking for it wrong haha
  • janinelbishop
    janinelbishop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is this the baby centre may group. How do I join
  • ema2506
    ema2506 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for link - only way I could find it!
  • pglr257
    pglr257 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the May 2015 box group could you send me an invite to join please, xxx
  • pglr257
    pglr257 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Baby centre group not box group lol, I'm lyndsaylouise x
  • zanzzara
    zanzzara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 10kg. It is difficult to do exercises with little baby :/
  • gpathiraja
    gpathiraja Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i ladies hope you don't mind me joining.

My little boy was born on 22 May 2015. I have just weaned him off the breast and and I'm looking to lose 1st. Currently weighing in at 11st2lbs (pre pregnancy weight).

Let's get cracking.

P.s if any if you ladies have any injury issues I am happy to help. I'm a sports therapist.

X
  • georgieg23
    georgieg23 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    gpathiraja wrote: »
    i ladies hope you don't mind me joining.

My little boy was born on 22 May 2015. I have just weaned him off the breast and and I'm looking to lose 1st. Currently weighing in at 11st2lbs (pre pregnancy weight).

Let's get cracking.

P.s if any if you ladies have any injury issues I am happy to help. I'm a sports therapist.

X[/

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108005-may-2015-babies

Hi here's the link to the group xx

I'm currently suffering from a knee injury :( I started the C25K and got to week 2 day 2, the next day I woke up and I could hardly walk on my knee. If I twisted it funny or really straightened it id get a sharp pain run through it. I didn't stick to the program and pushed myself to run further. I think now that was a bad idea. I use to run a lot before I was pg but had SPD from 20 wks so could barely walk. My knee is now a lot better but could do with some advise as to how I should go about getting back into running again. Many thanks xx