Loose 1-2 lbs each week starting June 1, 2011

Options

Replies

• kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm in! are we going to post on this thread?
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    Cool....you all!!!!!lets do this. I am trying to figure out a program where we can all view each others progress. Hopefuly I will have it ready by the next weigh -in which is 6/8. If anyone else knows of such program and would like to share please let me know. GOOD luck to alll!!!
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    Cool....you all!!!!!lets do this. I am trying to figure out a program where we can all view each others progress. Hopefuly I will have it ready by the next weigh -in which is 6/8. If anyone else knows of such program and would like to share please let me know. GOOD luck to alll!!!
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great motivator. Count me in!
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    I just joined yesterday but would love to join in.....am I too late??
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    I would like to do this with you!
  • elliemar
    elliemar Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to! I'm new here too and need the motivation!
  • amyradelle
    amyradelle Posts: 20
    Options
    Good luck to everyone, That is so great. Sticking together will really help :)
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    your never late :)
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    5779772.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

1/1/2011 SW: 182
    MFP SW : 175
    CW: 166
  • VBtim180
    VBtim180 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Thanks and good luck to everyone
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm in too!
  • mikesnwgirl
    mikesnwgirl Posts: 112
    Options
    I'd like to join you. I have already been weighing in on Wednesday. This will work perfectly for me! I hae only been on mfp for a couple weeks. Thanks for starting this!:happy:
  • Missie85
    Missie85 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this site but think it would be a great benifit for me. I have been a large girl for most of my life and have always been up and down in my weight. I have tried fad/yo-yo diets and I have come to realize that I just have to focus on the the most natural way to lose...eat healthy and exersize. I am 25 which is still pretty young, so I really feel motivated that by this time next year I will look and feel more healthy. I currenly wieght 247.4 and wish to drop an average of 2lbs per week. Also as a side note my family and I have a bet going until Christmas of who can loose the most of their weight pertenage wise. So there are 6 of us in this and its 100 bucks per person... I am going to do this and I going to win the bet.. new wardrobe here I come!:happy:
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    Cool to see everyone's response and happy to know that all of us are trying very hard to reach our goals for this week. Lets keep our focus...2 more days to go y'all
  • Longborough
    Options
    I'm in, hols in 8 weeks!!
  • lggk01
    lggk01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Nike23456
    Nike23456 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started last wednesday,
    so im in for it

.8146812.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    Hey all,
    please copy and paste the link below into a web browser to be able to view the google spreadsheet (MFP Group Weekly Weightloss), where you can enter your weight loss each week. To log in we will be using a generic gmail account:

login ID: mfpchallenge2011
    password: mfpchall

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak2m0aC9LJsMdElHMnhNejdBZkt4bHNUU2Y3UzBMaEE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

Please enter the weight you lost on 6/8.This way we could view each others progress and keep us in check!!! Good luck