Age and location?

Options
Looking for friends to connect with and keep each other motivated etc. I am 33 and live Phoenix, AZ, I recently (since jul 25) started working out everyday and my goal is to lose 25lbs by my birthdat in Nov. Would love to know where everyone is from, age and your goals! Thanks for reading..and feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• noraofthefuture
    noraofthefuture Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 36 from Southern California :) loving this app and the motivation! Add me :)
  • mexika1519
    mexika1519 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I'm 38 from Los Angeles, CA. I'm new to this type of apps & keeping track of calories in general. My goal is lose about 25 lbs but mainly to keep & maintain a healthy lifestyle. I lost about 35 lbs over an year but lost focus until recently. Add me and we can all keep each other motivate.
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello im 22 and from the UK, ive lost 11lb so far got 21 to go, since 31st July ive worked out every day although I dislike doing it at the time its definitely got a good impact on my mood :) add me and we can keep each other motivated :)
  • JCOishi
    JCOishi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33 and from Honolulu Hawaii!! Just downloaded the app and am anxious to get going!! Trying to diet to get back to my pre-mom body (we shall see how successful that is
  • Yadster12
    Yadster12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Added you!
  • Yadster12
    Options
    Added you!! ☺
  • Yadster12
    Options
    Thank everyone for your reply, I am excited#!
  • Yadster12
    Options
    I love too, thanks for the add!
  • 11SecBuick
    11SecBuick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    32 Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio