Ripped in 30 - June

Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
Who's with me!?

Replies

• Kristin111365
    Options
    Just did my first day of Jillian Michaels Shred in 30 days. OMG i didnt know if I could walk today. Just finished my hill walk but I am looking forward to doing the DVD again tonight. If this is the same tapr I am with you.
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I'm doing it this month too. Figured it was perfect . . . just got the DVD yesterday, June has exactly 30 days, etc.

Questions, though:
    how do you log it under exercise?
    in what order are the workouts done? (like, level 1 for 10 days, etc. or like level 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, etc)
    is this the only workout you do in a day? I've been working out for an hour a day and this is only 20 minutes!
  • jend114
    Options
    I'm doing it this month too. Figured it was perfect . . . just got the DVD yesterday, June has exactly 30 days, etc.

Questions, though:
    how do you log it under exercise?
    in what order are the workouts done? (like, level 1 for 10 days, etc. or like level 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, etc)
    is this the only workout you do in a day? I've been working out for an hour a day and this is only 20 minutes!

Search Ripped in 30 in the Exercise look up, its in there.
    Ripped in 30 is 1 week at time since there are 4 levels. Each level for 1 week.
    This is all I do everyday, sometimes I'll take a quick walk at lunch or jump on the treadmill but its going to mostly be Ripped in 30
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am in it ...... I am not sure how long I will be on level1 though
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am in it ...... I am not sure how long I will be on level1 though
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    im...just started this week....day 3 week 1...starting weight 160
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    Just did my first day of Jillian Michaels Shred in 30 days. OMG i didnt know if I could walk today. Just finished my hill walk but I am looking forward to doing the DVD again tonight. If this is the same tapr I am with you.

I just started the 30 day shred today too... I couldn't make it through the 1st level... kept having to take a break... I'm going to try it again tonight & hopefully build up my endurance for it quickly... I HATE push-ups & jumping jacks. LOL!!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    MEMEMEMEMMEME I AM IN! JUST STARTED 2 DAYS AGO!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm in! Did a day of level one earlier just to try it out while finishing up the Shred. I am officially starting today too!! Are you doing it everyday through June??
  • jend114
    Options
    I'm in! Did a day of level one earlier just to try it out while finishing up the Shred. I am officially starting today too!! Are you doing it everyday through June??

Yes I am :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    awesome!! ill check in here...level 1 is hard but doable...scared of level 2...im doing 6 weeks 5 days a week ending july 8th...6 days at level 1, 8 days at level 2, 3, and 4.
  • jend114
    Options
    Skipped last night since my legs were screaming at me basically after I did the warm up. Tonight its on again though!
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    I did another night of shred in 30 days, second night in a row. The push ups are killing me and my Quads feel like rocks. Sitting down is a painful experience, but I am going to keep it up. I am still doing my cardio in the morning , any where from 45 to 60 minutes on the treadmill with hills at a 3.7 pace.

if this does not move the scale I dont know what to do. I am logging my calories and sticking to 1200. I have lost 16 pounds in the last seven weeks but for the last two weeks I have been stuck.

I will keep going thanks for all the motivation girls. I know tonight is going to hurt but keep it up.
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    Keep it up, you know the saying "that which doesent kill you only makes you stronger". well we should be able to lift a car when this is done.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I did another night of shred in 30 days, second night in a row. The push ups are killing me and my Quads feel like rocks. Sitting down is a painful experience, but I am going to keep it up. I am still doing my cardio in the morning , any where from 45 to 60 minutes on the treadmill with hills at a 3.7 pace.

if this does not move the scale I dont know what to do. I am logging my calories and sticking to 1200. I have lost 16 pounds in the last seven weeks but for the last two weeks I have been stuck.

I will keep going thanks for all the motivation girls. I know tonight is going to hurt but keep it up.

You might be too low on caloric intake doing as much exercise as you do. Try increasing to 1300 for a week.

I did the Shred last year and saw some results. I have purchased Ripped but haven't started it yet (working on a different 30 day cycle)
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options

I just started the 30 day shred today too... I couldn't make it through the 1st level... kept having to take a break... I'm going to try it again tonight & hopefully build up my endurance for it quickly... I HATE push-ups & jumping jacks. LOL!!

I just got the DVD too....she is a killer but I made it through it. Unfortunalty, I am going away this weekend and will be staying in a hotel but it has a gym so I can hit the treadmill and pool. Will start Jillian when I get back next week
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add Me add me!!! I'm on day 4 of ripped and the back of my thighs feel ripped!!! Oh Lord! :sad: But let's do it!!
  • cindyrey
    cindyrey Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred too, but it's on comcast on exercisetv so I don't know what level it is. How do you log it in under exercise? I've been putting in under a Aerobics?
  • Kimrenaud
    Kimrenaud Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    [/quoteI

I just viewed my 30- day shred dvd for the first time before I get started and I am hurting already! LOL How long should you stay at level 1 before moving onto next level?
  • Kimrenaud
    Kimrenaud Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am in.......