150 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• clanderson931
    clanderson931 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Azurite27 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I lost around 140lbs and have kept it off for a year now. Just take it slow and make sustainable changes. It's better to lose slow and keep it off than yo-yo over and over again.

Congrats! Wow such an inspiration! Adding you!!
  • chelleychelledrops
    Options
    I'm 24 with at least 100lbs to lose. Any support great fully received!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    I'm 24 with at least 100lbs to lose. Any support great fully received!

Accepted your friend request! We got this :)
  • musthavescentscanada
    Options
    You can totally do this.
    Those other times were just a warm up.
    ;)

Cheers, Rach
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I can relate ...I lost 78lbs back in 2009/2010 then things in life happened and I deactivated my old account ....was gone for a few years only to gain it all back and then some ...I am back now and that is what matters...took a couple of months off from logging my food (4deaths in 3 months) ....but I am now logging my food and doing good ....Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    21 years old and nearly 300 pounds.

I have started this journey way too many times. I WILL reach my goals this time. No excuses. Looking for friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me

It is very possible. The best advice I received when I first started was "You are not making a big change in your life, you are making a series of small changes". Work on one thing, then add another and another. Don't try to lose it all quickly and don't let a bad day or week derail you. I have had bad times, I have had good times, I have lost, I have gained but in the end:
    58841349.png
  • Bryanna1992
    Bryanna1992 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Would love to support each other! I'm 23 years old with 60lbs to lose.
  • nowornever89
    nowornever89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I so understand I'm 25, 270 lbs, and have atleast 100-120 lbs to loose. I lost 60 lbs 4 years ago, then life happened and here I am 10 lbs away from my original start weight. Would love to help motivate you! :)
  • clanderson931
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »

I have started this journey way too many times. I WILL reach my goals this time. No excuses. Looking for friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me

It is very possible. The best advice I received when I first started was "You are not making a big change in your life, you are making a series of small changes". Work on one thing, then add another and another. Don't try to lose it all quickly and don't let a bad day or week derail you. I have had bad times, I have had good times, I have lost, I have gained but in the end:
    58841349.png

So inspirational! Thank you for that!
  • donethisbefore
    donethisbefore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 54 years old with 70 pounds to lose. For more years then I care to admit, I start over every morning. And by the end of the day, I am disappointed in myself. How is it that I can't get this figured out? I am a smart person. Maybe with the motivation from all of you, I will realize that people are actually doing it - they are losing weight. I am not alone in this weight battle.
  • jesswilder1980
    jesswilder1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

U can do it..u half to put it in your mind first... The app really helps.
  • clanderson931
    Options
    I am 54 years old with 70 pounds to lose. For more years then I care to admit, I start over every morning. And by the end of the day, I am disappointed in myself. How is it that I can't get this figured out? I am a smart person. Maybe with the motivation from all of you, I will realize that people are actually doing it - they are losing weight. I am not alone in this weight battle.

I'm going to add you as a friend! Honestly, when I feel like I'm going to cheat or skip out on the gym. I look at all the progress my friends are making and decide it's not worth it. We can do it!
  • elarian
    elarian Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar spot and will send a request. Let's get this done!
  • Deafening_Silence
    Deafening_Silence Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can do this, all of us can. Let's help one another. I have 120lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me. Can use more friends & help with motivation. :D
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Yes it's possible and lots of people here are doing it. Me- started 14 mo ago at age 59 and have lost about 100 lb to date. But we can't "motivate" you. You have to want it badly enough yourself to make the changes and follow the plan needed to reach your goals.
  • cupcakeswithlessfrosting
    Options

good luck! you can totally do this. I was once also nearing that weight (299 pounds) and am basically close to/at goal. It's totally doable. Good luck!!

• sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 38 and have 150 to lose as well! I know that we can all do this. 9 pounds down
  • KendallDyke
    KendallDyke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and in the same boat! Looking for friends for support!!
  • alexwithay
    alexwithay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • jcc328
    jcc328 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I have 145 pounds to lose and this is my first week. The mountain to climb looks so big but I can't wait for the view from the top! You can do it! If you bite it, write it!