tae-boe

flabwillbefab
flabwillbefab Posts: 161 Member
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi All!!! anyone do tae-boe with billy blanks?/ i have 3-4 dvds at home, and i cant seems to find how to log my exercise under this, same for turbo Jam,,,,cant figures out how i can log this on my exercises, anyone have ideas?

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    There's an option for tae bo so log it under that. You should really consider investing in an HRM though so you get a more accurate count of calories burned.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    I do Tae bo and turbo jam but I created my own exercise and use my HRM. Sorry I'm not much help :smile:
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Hi i've just started doing tae bo dvds i use a HRM & it tells me i burn around 380 cal for 30 min workout. I would log it under aerobics it won't be exact but then again none of the values are :)
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    It's called Tae bo..type that in instead :) I do tae-bo 4-5 days a week and during the inital workout, I burn 600 cals (45 min) and continue to burn at a VERY high pace (around 2000 in addition) for 2 hours after. These dvd workouts are insane on calorie burning (I wear a heart rate monitor/calorie burn monitor). My 2 favorites are the fat blastin cardio and the bootcamps elite series mission 2. Those, to me, give you more "bang for your buck".
  • afoshag
    afoshag Posts: 14
    I have done tae bo and kempo x and I log them in as kickboxing. It actually says turbo jam included when you type it in. Hope this helps!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Collagevideo.com may come in handy for this .....

"This is Tae Bo" is listed as high impact aerobics for 33 minutes and aerotone(think circuit training) for 10 minutes. Warm up & cool down are 8 minutes total - you could use low impact aerobics for that.

Look up your DVD (I write this info on an index card so I don't have to look it up every time).
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    you may need to add it. i added turbo jam: cardio party, lower body workout, body sculpting, ab jam, and 20 min workout. you should be able to find turbo jam.
  • flabwillbefab
    flabwillbefab Posts: 161 Member
    THANKS TO ALL THE ANSWER, I AM VERY NEW TO HEALTH,,LOL WHAT IS THAT 3 LETTER WORD YOU SAID I SHOULD GET?
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    THANKS TO ALL THE ANSWER, I AM VERY NEW TO HEALTH,,LOL WHAT IS THAT 3 LETTER WORD YOU SAID I SHOULD GET?

HRM= Heart Rate Monitor
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    I just love Tae Bo!:heart: I have too many Tae Bo tapes to count! I can always count on Billy when I get bored with any new workout! I lust log it under tae Bo in the exercise diary. I wish I could get a heart rate monitor....but not in the plans right now.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    I love his cool downs.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    I love, love, love Tae Bo!
This discussion has been closed.