From Fluffy mom at 35 to IFBB Physique Pro at 38. --w/ PICS :)

Options
13»

Replies

• _bellator_
    _bellator_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. I appreciate all the kind words <3
  • nataliewalters5851
    nataliewalters5851 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are really an inspiration. I was at my heaviest 10 months ago and have lost 40lbs since then. My ultimate goal is to compete so seeing your story is really inspiring to me. Thanks!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    *slowly puts down the beer* :|

You look badass!
  • _bellator_
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    *slowly puts down the beer* :|

You look badass!

:p lol!! Thanks!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Damnnnnn mama!!! You look incredible!
  • shvrondvblvck
    shvrondvblvck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW!! what an inspiration! You just gave me so much hope. I, too, had my children back to back. It has left me a little "fluffier" than I would like. I want to eventually compete, as a Bikini competitor. I also want to become a CPT. Like many of the women you train, as a full-time student and full-time mom I also have to MAKE time to get to the gym. My biggest pit fall now is nutrition, but slowly I am trying to get on the right track w/ meal prepping. I love your quotes, as well. A favorite of mine: "A fail to plan is a plan to fail". Again, awesome job!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Only One word "SALUTE", you are an inspiration
  • _bellator_
    Options
    WOW!! what an inspiration! You just gave me so much hope. I, too, had my children back to back. It has left me a little "fluffier" than I would like. I want to eventually compete, as a Bikini competitor. I also want to become a CPT. Like many of the women you train, as a full-time student and full-time mom I also have to MAKE time to get to the gym. My biggest pit fall now is nutrition, but slowly I am trying to get on the right track w/ meal prepping. I love your quotes, as well. A favorite of mine: "A fail to plan is a plan to fail". Again, awesome job!

I feel your pain, the meal prepping is brutal, but I promise it gets easier with time and practice. You can definitely do it, it's just a matter of getting your mindset strong enough to grind through the whole prep. :)
  • 50andfabu
    50andfabu Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    O................................M................................G..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AMAZING!
  • _bellator_
    Options
    50andfabu wrote: »
    O................................M................................G..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AMAZING!

Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!