Streak counter

Options
I logged in today and my news feed tells me I have logged in for 85 days in a row. Latter this afternoon I get an alert in my phone that says if I log in before midnight I will get my 85 days. So I log in again and sure enough my streak counter is only saying 84 still. Hasn't changed to the 85 yet. Causes for this? Thanks. And sorry won't let me post in tech/support.

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    if you read what it says in Tech support it points you to use Help - https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/

is everything in the right time zone ? what operating system / platform is the app on.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I've had that happen to me before. If it kicks you back to day 1, you can request them to reset your streak. A lot of people will do that if they forget to log in for a day, which I don't agree with, but in this case I find it right.
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'vre had problems with the mobile version not adding to my streak days and I lost a 337 day streak becuase of it. And so I had to start back at day 1. I do hope they fix that already.
  • lovechattys
    lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. Some how it straightened itself out, because today it said 86. Don't know what happened just glad it fixed itself.