Ripped in 30 Results!

Options
Ktylerw
Ktylerw Posts: 36 Member
Okay I read the 30 day shred results, now i'm curious about the Ripped in 30 results. I have the DVD, but haven't been doing it consistently. If some of you wouldn't mind sharing your results, i would love to hear them! =D And i'm assuming that while doing this you all followed a diet plan?

Replies

• AshCarlson
    AshCarlson Posts: 122
    Options
    Hello!

Right now I'm on Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred...could you share your results? :smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear about this myself. I want to get ripped in 30 because I had such great success with 30DS. Right now, I am doing C25K, so it is one program at a time for me.
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My measurements before:

Thighs - 23 1/2
    Waist - 33
    hips - 38
    arms - 11 1/2

After:

Thighs - 22 1/2
    waist - 30 (thats my big drop)
    hips - 38 (held steady in that department)
    arms - 11

And when I got dressed the morning I finished I put my jeans on. I was sooo tired of wearing jeans that were too big (size 10) So just on a whim I pulled out on old pair of Levis (size 7) and they fit!!!!!!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bump - I'm on day 5 of Ripped and I would love to see what everyone else is doing!
  • Ktylerw
    Ktylerw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I haven't done either consecutively, but everyone who has done the shred has lost a lot! I have ripped in 30 and need to start keeping up with it and measurements.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!