Recently Returned to MFP!

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Jana.... Just returned to MyFitnessPal after several years. AM looking for new friends! :)
...I was wondering if there is anyone that struggles with nighttime eating... I do great ALL day, but then from the evening until bed, its like I can not control myself. And sometime beyond bed, I will get up in the night an graze. I could use some advice, because that is the main thing I am struggling with!
Thank you! Glad to be back!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jana.....I use to struggle with nighttime eating but I have changed that ...I will sometimes have a snack after dinner ...then I drink water ....wishing you much success ...feel free to add me :)
  • peter789mfp
    peter789mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Jana,
    Like you, I have just returned to MFP. I also have problems with eating late in the evening. I'll have a go at anything and everything; caramel bars, peanuts, cake, anything to satisfy my hunger. I do exercise and therefore at the moment, it's not affecting my weight too much; It's just bad food!

I was wondering if it's because I don't eat enough during the day to get my calorie count up as a result of exercising or, it's just a habit I've gotten into, hence my return to MFP to keep an eye on my calorie intake. Please feel free to add me if you wish.

All the best

Peter