What you are looking forward to the most from losing weight.

Options
writtenINthestars
writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
This has been done before...but today I noticed something that got me so excited and wanted to hear other's thoughts...

My clavicle (sp?) bones are starting to be visible again....I think it's one of the most sexy and under appreciated part of a woman's body and I'm so excited that I'm seeing them again and can't wait to see more! AAAAHAHAHHA!! :tongue:

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I am excited to wear all my "sporty" clothes with pride. I have these old shorts that are kinda short!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Excited to already be fitting into old clothes again!!
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    my legs not rubbing together!
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I second that!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options

Same here. plus being able to wear tank tops
  • helenamonks
    helenamonks Posts: 176
    Options
    Being able to bend over without pinching my belly
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Let's see....

My thighs not rubbing together

No muffin top in pants that fit everywhere else

Getting the girls hoisted back up to where they fell from with breastfeeding my babies. LOL
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    find someone, def. have my thighs not rub (which im getting close lol) yes :) manage all my medical problems and be able to sit w/out fat dangling
  • kdubs78
    kdubs78 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm excited to wear dresses/skirts without spanx under them. Right now if I don't wear spanx my legs start chafing.
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am excited to see some muscle building in my biceps...now if my triceps would just catch up! Can't wait to see some of the "wing" action be gone! I also am starting to tone my legs...it is really exciting and I can't wait to feel comfortable wearing shorts again some day! I also do not get swelling in my ankles as much as I use to. But mostly looking forward to not having to shop in a specialty store...would love to go into any store and be able to find clothes that fit! :love:
  • francinecowart
    Options
    thats awsome!!!! and TRUE!! yeh i'm so looking forward to having the figure i once had so maybe i'll feel attractive again...
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    MY HIP BONES!!! omg i cant wait til im able to feel them again. AND to not be ashamed to wear shorts in public. i have damn sexy legs when im not fat. i've had the hip bones and the legs before and i WILL have them again! :bigsmile:
  • zoezoe4
    zoezoe4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im looking forward to being able to fit into my old size 8 (US size 6) jeans!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    buying clothes without sleeves and wearing shorts without lumpy thighs...sorry for the visual
  • aerophage
    aerophage Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feeling better about myself and being seen as attractive again
  • francinecowart
    Options
    no problem...truth is truth and it can be motivating, so i say thanks for the visual....need to work on mine!! lol
  • francinecowart
    Options
    exactly...
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Having tone legs again, no fat on my arms, and toning up abs after c-section 17 years ago. Wearing skirts and knowing that I look good.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    getting hit on by a young hot stud.

and, I'm excited to announce, it happened yesterday!

I drive around dancing in my truck. I am that girl, with the big loud BOOM BOOM BOOM truck and I have always car-danced, I don't care who is watching. The loud stereo and the customization make for a noticeable truck. :love:

When I was fat, I got a lot of looks/laughing, but people were laughing AT me, not with me. :cry:

Yesterday, as I pulled into the grocery parking lot, a HOT young guy in a corvette saw me car-dancing, smiled appreciatively, and circled back around to watch me park. THEN, after I got out (read: even after he saw the rest of me) and was walking into the store, slowly drove past and called out to me, "hey, Nice truck! and nice dancing!"

Now I am HAPPILY married, but it felt REALLYYYYY good to be noticed by that guy. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    wearing shorts (won't right now due to my fat knees
    shopping in a store other than LB or the Avenue
    being comfortable in the dating world again