Weight coach

Options
Hopefully this will help

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Are you asking for a weight coach? Have you hired one?
    Hopefully they're not selling shakes.
  • cathymcclanahan
    cathymcclanahan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to this cite. I went to a discussion page and a woman had written she was a coach. I was trying to respond. Guess I messed up
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Please ignore the coaches on here, they are just trying to sell you stuff and are generally completely unqualified. They just want a discount on their own products.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I am new to this cite. I went to a discussion page and a woman had written she was a coach. I was trying to respond. Guess I messed up

Seriously, run as fast you can the other way!!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options

Don't! They're trying to scam you into buying shakes and programs and other rubbish you absolutely do not need!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Please please ignore users on the internet who claim to be coaches. They are scammers. Have no training and are often very very uneducated . most work for mlm companies and try to sell you expensive low quality products. Please ask us all here on the main forums for help , its free . seriously don't talk to any coaches on here.
  • zoeysasha37
    Options

If you have any questions, please free free to start a new thread explaining your weight loss troubles and we will do our best to help you . please run when someone on here tells you they are a coach.
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Please ignore the coaches on here, they are just trying to sell you stuff and are generally completely unqualified. They just want a discount on their own products.
    **THIS**
    And any time you hear "Beach Body", run!
    1zaibh5sctxu.jpg

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    If you have questions, just ask and you'll get many responses. FREE
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    BWBTrish wrote: »
    heeee mom lol watch it i have my education levels up hehehe

On they other hand i dont coach online ;)

Your a real life professional who trains people in real life and don't sell anything so its very different then the mlm coaches on here. They have no proper training and are just trying to peddle garbage
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    57523310.jpg
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    BWBTrish wrote: »
    heeee mom lol watch it i have my education levels up hehehe

On they other hand i dont coach online ;)

Your a real life professional who trains people in real life and don't sell anything so its very different then the mlm coaches on here. They have no proper training and are just trying to peddle garbage

lol true

• BWBTrish
    Options
    was just goofing
    Its one of those days again.
  • cathymcclanahan
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

If you have any questions, please free free to start a new thread explaining your weight loss troubles and we will do our best to help you . please run when someone on here tells you they are a coach.

• cathymcclanahan
    Options
    Thanks for info
  • cathymcclanahan
    Options
    **THIS**
    And any time you hear "Beach Body", run!
    1zaibh5sctxu.jpg

• cathymcclanahan
    Options
    Love this
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Love this

You'll be just fine here!! Best wishes! If you are still reading this thread, @ninerbuff (see below) Yep, listen to him :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Just listen to me and you'll be fine.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png