Does anyone wanna guess what I am today?

Options
13»

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Well done!

thanks!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    okay the official results are in.....my BMI is 24.7 as of today. I always weigh in on thursdays. Now just to work my way to the middle of the range of the BMI and when I reach that I'll be happy as can be.
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am nearing that victory too... I am so close, I can almost smell it. Thanks for posting; keeping me going in the same direction.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am nearing that victory too... I am so close, I can almost smell it. Thanks for posting; keeping me going in the same direction.

I like posts like this for motivation as well, so I try to put my smaller victories up here as well for people to read!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    woooohooooooohooooooooooo

congratulations!!! SO happy when I see these :love:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congratulations.
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I kinda hate the BMI scale. It seems like such a put down. Haha. It says I'm obese but I can say that I definitely don't LOOK obese! I can't wait until I'm just in the overweight portion. :-)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    that is terrific!
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, well done!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Congrats! I kinda hate the BMI scale. It seems like such a put down. Haha. It says I'm obese but I can say that I definitely don't LOOK obese! I can't wait until I'm just in the overweight portion. :-)

I know it's totally not 100% accurate or even really all that reliable since it doesn't take into account so many factors but I still like to see all my #'s in good order! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!