Looking for Support - 150lbs to Go

Options
justfixitinpost
justfixitinpost Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone. I'm restarting my journey for what feels like the 100th time (although I'm sure it's a higher count than that) and I would love to start building a support group. My best friend texts me for motivation when she can, but as with anyone, we are both busy and can't always be in contact. And unfortunately I'm starting to discover that I'm one of those people who needs daily (sometimes more frequent) reminders to not give up or give in. Anyone else feel this way? I would love to be part of a support system for you, too.

A bit about me - I'm 25, about 5'3" and have about 150 pounds to lose. I work in post, so I sit all day and have crazy hours, which makes it even more important to have someone tell me to get off my butt (or out of bed) and go to the gym, no matter how tired I am.

Please feel free to add me if you feel you can relate - I would really appreciate your help and would love to help you in any way I can. :)

Replies

• Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 90-100 so add me or start a group I will join
  • TamTamRine13
    TamTamRine13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the same amount to lose. Motivation in numbers! Feel free to add me :)
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I still have about a hunerd' ta' lose. Let's stay positive and we'll make it.
  • sabrina_stafford
    sabrina_stafford Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 120 and would love support too. I'll add you!
  • ellzx
    ellzx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I have at least 84 lbs to lose- haven't been near my current target weight for 15+ years so won't know the final goal for well ages lol!
    please add me I could do with the support and kick up the bum now and again!
  • jakedavies180
    jakedavies180 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing video by "fouseytube" on YouTube. Should be the first one :) good luck
  • carpicke
    carpicke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We can do anything in numbers (not from the scale, but if I did it would say 150x2) Small baby steps lead to large weight loss's right? Add me if you'd like.
  • justfixitinpost
    justfixitinpost Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing your journeys with me! I'll be sure to add you all!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Just lost the first 100 with about 50 left to goal. Discipline + Consistency = Results. Don't wait for "motivation" to strike. "Discipline leads to motivation." It is not easy, it is not fast, but it is possible. :smile:
  • tinaawatson
    tinaawatson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Tina I would like to lose around 50 more pounds walk to day but it is got to were i don't see any weight going any were so i really need motivation just want to give up some days but have to try and keep trying love to help keep u on track if possible and help me .
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I have lost sixty over the last ten years. But I still have forty to go! I need lots of motivation as you can see it takes me forever to lose weight because I tend to lose motivation.
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Just finished max 30(sweat intervals) and jogged two miles in 24 minutes!