What are low calorie snacks people have at night?

Options
13»

Replies

• vaish1980
    vaish1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually go for Greek yogurt with berries or apple and peanut butter as dipping....
  • vilyda123
    vilyda123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sugar free popsicles
  • SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love Skinny Cow. They're not tiny, but I think just enough to calm that hankering. I don't have any here, or I'd check the weight.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Love Skinny Cow. They're not tiny, but I think just enough to calm that hankering. I don't have any here, or I'd check the weight.

Yeah, I see them in the store but I'm a high volume eater so I always pass and choose popcorn or frozen yogurt instead.
  • halleyucaldwell
    halleyucaldwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    For salty stuff I love pretzels or wasabi ranch snappeas. For sweet snacks I love fiber one bars, homemade skinny smores, and lately I have been loving the yoplait whipped greek yogurt. I adore the vanilla cupcake flavor with a few butterscotch chips sprinkled in.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    samakiyah wrote: »
    Greek yogurt with protein powder and strawberries, mostly.

Sounds delicious
    I put warm black berries on top of my plain yogurt mixed with vanilla whey- dear god- it's like pie a la mode- or cake- or something.

amazing.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    2 highly processed golden Oreo thins.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, a banana

Higher cal: cereal w unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup cottage cheese + nuts + fruit, couple of slices of ham w 20 grams bread (it's 1/2 a piece, the bread I get has these huge slices), a slice of cheddar w 1/2 piece of that bread + a tomato