Looking for a buddy

Options
Hi I'm Josie
I've been a bit overweight all my life and am about to turn 21. I haven't been too unhappy about my weight but over the past year I've gained more and want to get down to around 140, I'm 185 now. I want to lose around 30lbs. by the time my boyfriend comes home from being deployed and I see him again in late October. (This isn't for him, he couldn't care less about my weight or anything, it's just a good date to aim for). I don't just want to lose weight though, I want to get healthier and stronger. I'm looking for a buddy to keep each other motivated, maybe by texting or messaging daily motivation and reminders like "hey don't forget to drink lots of water" or "This is the workout I'm doing today" etc. Message me if you have similar goals or want a buddy too!

Replies

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on ever day and am an active support for my friends by liking and commenting on statuses and updates. If you are willing to do the same, please add me with a little note about yourself :)
    And yes, I'd totally be game for messaging every day to help keep each other accountable and on track!
  • beckadaisy
    beckadaisy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love a buddy too. My boyfriend deploys quite frequently (and is currently gone on a tdy) so I can help you with any struggles related to that too. I'm 19, looking to get down to 145 this year. Can't wait to see your progress!