NSV shirt size

Options
tdc7591
tdc7591 Posts: 37 Member
For years now i have worn a XL shirt size and today i turned in my old XL work shirt for a large, only to find that the large was too big so i got a medium! I know our work shirts run large but its still great knowing im walking around in a medium. lol. I just felt like sharing because these last few weeks Ive been struggling with night binge eating and its comforting to know that im still losing even if its still at a slow pace.

Replies

• GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    great job!
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Congrats!
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling, isn't it? Keep it up!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    We all have those nights! It's important to pick yourself back up and see what has taken you this far!

Awesome!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's such a nice, tangible reminder that what you're doing is really working.
  • cathedralite22
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • queencamilla
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!
  • tdc7591
    tdc7591 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everone! it does feel pretty good. i never imagined myself fitting back into a large, now maybe i can look forward to fitting into a medium :bigsmile:
  • dawnannmacg
    Options
    Great job!! It's always a good motivator when you realizer you need smaller clothes!!
  • dawnannmacg
    Options
    Great job!! It's always a good motivator when you realizer you need smaller clothes!!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey great job! So the night binge eating thing huh, you too? Glad to know that I'm not alone. So I have a question for ya. How are you doing with it or should I say what are you doing differently? I posted this same issue months back, but didn't get much response:) I actually get up about 2-3x in the night and eat...... who knows how many calories, lol. I have been doing better, but not up to a 'normal' standard, I suppose. Congrats and if you have any tips for us night eaters please do share! Thank you:happy:
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    w00t!!! congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!