Ladies- Looking for active friends!

Options

Replies

• yankeechica83
    yankeechica83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at 201 lbs i have been working out 3xs a day been doing 21 day fix and I am on round 2 day 8 , and I love the program and I have been working out at the gym since February. I am now 173 in size 11 pants and shorts and medium shirt. my waist is 29 and my girth aka my stomach is 36 it used to be 45 I'm feeling better now about myself
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi...I've been on here for some time and was an active logger! I am a stay at home mom to two teenagers and am kind of juggling my life between the Uk and Amsterdam at the moment and haven't been logging for a few months. I really want to get back on track so please feel free to add me
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • slowrollem
    slowrollem Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started at 201 lbs i have been working out 3xs a day been doing 21 day fix and I am on round 2 day 8 , and I love the program and I have been working out at the gym since February. I am now 173 in size 11 pants and shorts and medium shirt. my waist is 29 and my girth aka my stomach is 36 it used to be 45 I'm feeling better now about myself

Wow amazing achievement! Good for you! Keep up the good work! Sent requests to everyone!
  • LadyFish77
    LadyFish77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started again and def looking for ladies to support and chat with! Feel free to add me too plz! I am trying very hard to keep up healthy eating and workout along with everything in life as I am sure we all are!
  • vanepr06
    vanepr06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I sent you a request. I'm a stay at home mommy of a 2 year old boy. I am trying my best to keep myself motivated because even tho I don't have a lot of pounds to lose I do want to tone my body. Good luck everybody and feel free to add me. Also have the Misfit Flash add me @nessyny
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm determined and know the need of staying active on here and in other groups for the support. ankdworak
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Stay at home Mom of 4/full time student here. I am 33, 5'4", and MFP has helped me lose over 140 lbs over the last 2 & 1/2 years. But it seems these last 15-25 are the most stubborn! I log daily, exercise regularly, and have an open diary. Feel free to add me!! <3
  • patf1979
    patf1979 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also 5'3, a mum of 3 little ones with #4 on the way. Hoping to keep exercising and stay motivated.
  • traci9028
    traci9028 Posts: 104 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hello. I would love more friends who are supportive and really working at this! I had to laugh because of the many similarities on here. Here are mine - I'm 5'3", was 201 pounds on 1-1-15, (I'm now @183.5) but still need to lose at least 40. I also have a Fitbit but would love to upgrade to a more advanced model (I have the Zip). I have an eighteen-month-old, I'm a stay-at-home student, and also have a teen and two adult children. I have five dogs, love to run but struggle to get in runs because of my toddler, husband, teen, etc. I am trying to incorporate eating healthier and exercise into our daily habits but it's also a struggle. I would love to encourage anyone who wants to be friends!
  • slowrollem
    slowrollem Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    traci9028 wrote: »
    Hello. I would love more friends who are supportive and really working at this! I had to laugh because of the many similarities on here. Here are mine - I'm 5'3", was 201 pounds on 1-1-15, (I'm now @183.5) but still need to lose at least 40. I also have a Fitbit but would love to upgrade to a more advanced model (I have the Zip). I have an eighteen-month-old, I'm a stay-at-home student, and also have a teen and two adult children. I have five dogs, love to run but struggle to get in runs because of my toddler, husband, teen, etc. I am trying to incorporate eating healthier and exercise into our daily habits but it's also a struggle. I would love to encourage anyone who wants to be friends!

Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all the responsibilities you've got going on! ;)
    Awesome job on the weight loss thus far!
    Is that a mastiff in your photo? I've got a weakness for Bullmastiffs!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" sahm to 3 teens. I've friend requested you. Love MFP.
  • djwr4
    djwr4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just started back to MFP and looking for some supportive pals to walk on this journey. Stopped running last September and have put on 40 lbs, that I'm now looking to lose. I started running late in life and fell in love with it. Ran my 1st race at age 40 and it was a half marathon. Nothing like starting big! Lol
    I am going to start with tracking my food and slowly getting back to running.
    I'm currently at 204 and would love to reach my goal weight of 150.
    I am a nurse at a Children's Hospital with 3 children ages 22, 18 and 14. Busy with life and work but need to devote some time to myself.
    Feel free to add me and we can help support each other in this journey.
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of two of sons! Pretty active on here. You can add me if you would like ;)
  • ellerist
    ellerist Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am on daily too. I have been logging for 52 days and have lost a little over 14 lbs so far. My doctor wants me to lose another 15 lbs but I am targeting an extra 40 lbs instead. Have been mainly walking since April but have not seen significant results until I logged and monitored my intake. Would love to help and be helped by others on the same journey.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm 150 pounds..my starting weight was 160 pounds. I'm 24, 5 ft. 1 and really interested in motivation and support from other people. I'm looking to lose 20 pound or more. I want to try to eat healthier or at least try. I have trouble and go on and off diet plans or ideas I have for losing weight and I'm searching for any advice or tips I can get so feel free to add me too :)
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mommy of a 2 year old here. Also looking for new MFP friends. Close to goal but need friends to keep me going!!
  • tsclairepa
    tsclairepa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a full time working mommy of a soon to be five year old...my biggest was 348...I have over 100lbs to lose...in desperate need of motivation friends with great recipes who will share. :p
  • Twolfe57
    Twolfe57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This seems like a great bunch of ladies. I've read over some of the other postings and it seems they get off the topic of weight and health. I'm older than most on here, mid 50s, but in good health and needing to lose about 40 lbs.
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I also would love some support