Just joined at the urging of my doctor

Options
I am going to lose the 40 pounds I added over the last 2 years! This site is great and I intend to keep the daily diary and stay on track. Looking forward to seeing other posts and results!

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to the family!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Good luck.

I am very motivational, u can add me if you like. :smile:
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    Awesome! Thumbs up to you!
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Good for you! I have also gained 40 lbs in 3 years and 80lbs in 9 years. You are going to love this website.:smile:
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Your doc knows what he's talking about. This is a very supportive, motivational & inspiring place to be. Welcome!:smile:
  • BeastieGirl
    Options
    Welcome Enela!

I hope you find this site as inspirational and supportive as I have, feel free to add me as a friend (I'm the one on the far left in the photo!)
  • Rdy4change2011
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. I just discovered this site myself but I am very excited and you should be to. The people here seem very supportive.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Its so good to hear the medical profession is aware of MFP. My doctor asked me to show him how to do something on his NEW Iphone and I noticed he had MFP as an ap. I asked him about it and he told me he uses it to control his weight and recommends it to his patients I was impressed. I had been using it for quite sometime but he had me beat by a couple of years!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good Luck....this site definitely works and is very motivating.