Looking for friends

Options
hi my name is Tonni and I'm looking for friends to help me with food ideas. Some times is hard to stay on track when I'm eating the same meals. It gets boring and I get tied of eating the same things. I like being able to see what others are eating it helps give me ideas. Another thing that makes it hard staying on track is I work late shifts so when I get home it's already 11pm and then I cook dinner. Anyone have some quick dinner ideas that aren't microwaveable?

Replies

• dgbrewer13
    dgbrewer13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Need motivating partners!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ...also my diary is open you are more than welcome to look at it
  • Weirdistonni
    Weirdistonni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • delray92
    delray92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've only recently gotten on a better sleep schedule so I know what you mean about cooking late dinners and feeling like the microwave is the only way to get things done quick. I'll try and help if I can :smile:
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, friends can view my diary. I have the same issues with breakfast, I grab a greek yogurt and that's about it most days unless I have a snack bar of some sort mid-morning. Lunch is tough, it's generally a sandwich and veggies or salad. You're right, it gets boring. I try to change things up each week but it's really tough to find foods that won't set you back.
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Feel free to like at my diary as well. :smiley:
  • chrisdevenski
    chrisdevenski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eat something light and healthy at 11pm, it won't kill you
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me if you like!
  • Weirdistonni
    Options
    delray92 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I've only recently gotten on a better sleep schedule so I know what you mean about cooking late dinners and feeling like the microwave is the only way to get things done quick. I'll try and help if I can :smile:
    Yea I sucks. Especially since I have roommates I can't really use the kitchen unless it's at night. Lately just been eating soup, sandwiches, and microwave rice.
  • Weirdistonni
    Options
    Eat something light and healthy at 11pm, it won't kill you
    I know, I guess I just have to eat more on my lunch so when I have dinner I'm not starving lol