hi everyone i'm new

Options
hey everyone just looking for some excecise ideas for inside since it is freeeeeeezzzzzzzing outside. i have plenty of steps should i just run up and down them.
i have had lots of stress in my life lately. i have been a single mom since sept. that will change in 3 weeks he is coming home from kuwait. i am so excited. i don't want to lose weight for him i want to get back to what i was just 1 year ago. please give me some excecise tips and reciepe ideas.
tahnks
sarah

Replies

• hotmama7374
    Options
    hey everyone just looking for some excecise ideas for inside since it is freeeeeeezzzzzzzing outside. i have plenty of steps should i just run up and down them.
    i have had lots of stress in my life lately. i have been a single mom since sept. that will change in 3 weeks he is coming home from kuwait. i am so excited. i don't want to lose weight for him i want to get back to what i was just 1 year ago. please give me some excecise tips and reciepe ideas.
    tahnks
    sarah
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I like to put my music on and dance! Use your arms and your heart rate will soar!!

Also I use the stair when I am bored. Up up, down down. Add some hand weights to make it harder.

Jump rope, if you have room!

good luck:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, Sarah! Thank yous to you & your husband for his service to our country! :flowerforyou:

Let's see...

pushups
    jumping jacks
    crunches
    stair runs
    dancing

There's lots of stuff you can do. Just move your booty!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Awesome suggestions so far! A heavy-duty house cleaning works too! haha...my new personal workout for while i'm home is my Wii Fit...just sayin :wink:
  • phegarty
    phegarty Posts: 2 Member
    Options