100 days down thousands to go!

Options
So 100 days down and I can honestly say I didn't think I would make it this far. I started out with just watching my food intake how much I was actually taking in surprised me. I didn't really think I ate that much and in reality I didn't, however it was what I was eating that got me. I never looked at calories and said oh this one sandwich is 700 calories it was just a messily sandwich. I didn't worry about how much water was going in because I was drinking other things so I was staying hydrated right? I didn't worry about my movements heck I move a lot at work don't that count? I am always busy so I have to be getting in my work outs right? My answers to all of this is NO just NO.

So I started counting all of my calories weighing all of my foods to make sure I knew everything I was taking into my body. I learned the hard way about water intake learning I need 100+/- ounces a to keep my body healthy. I now work out at least 6 days a week burning 500-1000 calories a day. When I started just walking a straight mile seemed hard and killed me. I am now running 3 miles a day and sometimes I do 2 workouts a day. I can run in the morning and do a workout class in the evening and love it!!! I started at 254lbs the heaviest I have been in my entire life I am now down to 219 lbs 35lbs down. I haven't been this light in 9yrs. I can say I am a happier person I no longer yell and feel frustrated all the time. My body image is improving everyday don't get me wrong I still have my *I have so far to go* days. I am now enjoying my life and I feel wonderful about it. I can not wait to see what my next 100 days has in store for me!! First collage is 35lbs down and the second is 25lbs down.
l2g5n3jiuwau.jpg

znuuiepilo10.jpg

Replies

• cairnsmom
    cairnsmom Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your dedication and hard work are paying off! Great job!
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • keibbed
    keibbed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Way to go! Keep going!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • BakerAcer
    BakerAcer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love checking in at 100 days. I'm about 35 days in and making it to 100 seems like a good and reasonable goal! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off. Congrats!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up.
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! It been a lot of work and a lot of ups and downs sometimes its hard to take all of those realizations in.
    10075678 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look like your 'glowing'. definitely given me some much needed inspiration!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations your efforts are totally paying off! Show us some new pics in another 100 days!!! Just think how much closer you will be to your goal!
  • prettyleelee
    Options
    k09p48busvzg.jpg

Finally I love a picture of myself!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • jachmannjachmanngmailcom2015
    Options
    You are practically glowing! ! Well done. You inspire me to keep going. Also have a long way to go and currently just so fed up counting calories.
  • prettyleelee
    Options
    You are practically glowing! ! Well done. You inspire me to keep going. Also have a long way to go and currently just so fed up counting calories.

I get fed up a lot as well on counting them and say I am not counting anymore. Than I realize not counting is what got me here. Also I think if I didn't have the pain in counting I would just eat away because I wouldn't have to account for what I have eaten. So yes its a big pain in your *kitten* but in the end its soooo worth it!!
  • prettyleelee
    Options
    BTW thank you very much!!
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Make sure post another update at your next 100 :smiley:
  • prettyleelee
    Options
    skinnyb05 wrote: »
    Congratulations!! Make sure post another update at your next 100 :smiley:

I plan to and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!