how do you guys eat your porridge?

Options
2»

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon and molasses, sometimes raisins too. Egg protein powder for extra protein.
  • JayBirdAZ
    JayBirdAZ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In a bear's cabin, in the little bear's chair.
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    when it's juuuuuuust right
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    pure maple syrup and walnuts

This. Plus whatever fruit (berries, peaches, banana) I have on hand. If no fresh fruit, dried cranberries or raisins.
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Put the oats in a blender with egg whites banana honey and milk. Power shake.
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    amelialoveshersnacks Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well I really wanna say the best way to eat porridge is with brown sugar and cream... on buttery toast - ohhhh I miss the good old days.
    I made some granola yesterday and it was good. As for porridge, I've gotten into the habit of just milk. No sugar. No toast. And I'm glad winter is leaving.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats made with half water and half whole milk. A tsp of chia seeds, cinnamon and a tsp of LSA mix. Delicious!
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

on weekends i like to cook them in chicken stock and then add a little fish sauce and soy sauce...throw a poached egg on top with some sauteed mushrooms, ginger, and jalapeno...then some cilantro, green onions, and bean sprouts and then dress that with the juice of 1/2 a lime...sriracha as appropriate to your desired level of burn.
    ermergerd......can't wait to try this!