Reached my goal!!!

Options
raima2011
raima2011 Posts: 17 Member
thanks to this amazing app which helped me to understand about the micros,nutrition and everything else after two months I reached my goal and lost 11 ponds, and of course thanks to all u people for an amazing support!!!

Replies

• Bernice439
    Bernice439 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still don't understand the macros. I changed the macros by lowering the carbs because I'm diabetic. I also lowered calories thinking I would lose weight faster. But instead I seem to be maintaining my weight. What do I need to do different? I've been on this weight loss journey for 3 weeks.
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Bernice, I wouldn't worry too much about your macros just yet since you are just starting. I recommend eating right and exercising. I know... duh, right. But if you make the right choices, you will see a lot of progress. I like whole wheat rounds instead of bread, brown rice, lots of fruits and veggies, and lean meats like chicken, ground sirloin, and ground turkey. I started at 200 pounds and I am currently down to 160. I hope that helps!
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!