Here is my reward what's yours?

Options
Hello all, just wondering what are some goal rewards, be it small or large that you have set for yourself to help keep you motivated. Feel free to share great small reward idea with me also. ( I need a few small rewards for both 10lbs I need to lose.)

HERES MINE: Once I reach my goal weight, my husband has agreed to give me $200 (of his personal hobby money) to put towards my new wardrobe! I can't wait I am in need of clothes that actually fit right now! X D

<*<*<*<22lbs to go!>*>*>*>

Replies

• ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goal reward is deff going to be a new wardrobe! I am super excited to be able to buy new clothes that never really looked "right".

Small rewards - manicure or pedicure
    Something to make you feel even better :)
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a couple new dresses once I get to 140.

Once I get to my goal weight, I want to get a new tattoo..... ;)
  • natoya_j
    natoya_j Posts: 21
    Options
    For now, the rewards are new wardrobe, especially jeans, and a bikini.
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    When i can run a full mile without feeling like I am going to have a heart attack.....I am going on a big vacation with my wife (haven't decided where yet lol). Still a little while away though maybe Christmas time!!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I think once I reach my goal I'll splash out and buy myself a really nice, semi-expensive dress and I'll wear it out and feel awesome. :D
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I want a tattoo when I hit my goal weight. It sounds kind of stupid and nerdy but ever since I saw the definition on wikipedia of the infinity symbol meaning "without bound or end" I've been thinking I really want one as a tattoo for a symbol of the journey that is my weight loss and how it's never really over.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I call my daughter who is studying to become a Kinesiologist to tell her about my daily workouts.
    She is always very proud of me :love: :love:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    When i get to 140 a new tattoo, 130 belly button pierced
    120 Va beach with a new wardrobe
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone. I love the ideas! It always helps to have something fun and exciting to look forward to.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    A bikini in about a month and a half (after 2 months of P90X).

A facial and massage when I am done with P90X (Mid-August)
  • msuzie
    msuzie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Talk about nerdy, I get to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I hit my goal! I can't wait!!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    When I lose 20 pounds, I get a mani, pedi and haircut.
    When I lose 40 pounds, I get a beautiful belly dancing outfit.
    When I lose 60 pounds, I get a weekend trip out of the city.
    When I hit my goal weight of 132, I get my first flight lesson towards a helicopter pilots license.
  • carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im going to Disneyland!!!:smile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm going to gas up the ol' road rocket and head to Daytona Beach for a few days of sun and fun.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Ya know I really haven' thought of what i am gonna do. I want a reward to!!! Maybe a fishing trip, I am not much into clothes and I am gonna have to get those anyway, Soooo that doesn't count.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    These all sound awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, or further, my reward is a Shureido Okinawan karate uniform. About $220, but one of the two best quality in the entire world. Oh, and a black belt around my tiny waist...
  • lorisowers
    lorisowers Posts: 64
    Options
    Im going to Disneyland!!!:smile:

Me too. I went to Disney in October and I could not keep up with My sister and her kids, so the next time I want them running to keep up with me. lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo planned when I meet my original goal which I am 15 lbs from.
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I love how so many people's rewards are tattoos! Mine too . . . I have 100 lbs to lose, so for every 25 I lose, I'm getting a new tattoo. I'll have to buy new clothes anyway, right? Also, my mom is trying to help me with this weight loss thing, so she's volunteered to pay for them. And who am I to turn down 4 free tattoos?!?!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!