Need encouraging friends.. Pic

Options
Hello,
I have been on my Weighloss journey for going on 1.5 years. I lost 47 lbs in about 9 months by workout, eating clean/ and sometimes paleo. I got off track last July (life got in the way and frankly I think I just got burnt out) And I gain about 19 back.
I DO NOT and WILL not gain anymore. I would like to have some encouraging friends to help me along my journey and to keep me accountable. This is were I was at my lowest and only 17 more lbs to goal l7eo2u641ic4.jpg
If anyone has any tips or advice for me that would be great. If you want to be friends and keep each other accountable.. AWESOME !! Thanks .. Rebecca

Replies

• Leo19_er
    Leo19_er Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add I'm just back on!
  • Leo19_er
    Leo19_er Posts: 118 Member
    Options

slimbeck79 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have been on my Weighloss journey for going on 1.5 years. I lost 47 lbs in about 9 months by workout, eating clean/ and sometimes paleo. I got off track last July (life got in the way and frankly I think I just got burnt out) And I gain about 19 back.
    I DO NOT and WILL not gain anymore. I would like to have some encouraging friends to help me along my journey and to keep me accountable. This is were I was at my lowest and only 17 more lbs to goal l7eo2u641ic4.jpg
    If anyone has any tips or advice for me that would be great. If you want to be friends and keep each other accountable.. AWESOME !! Thanks .. Rebecca
    Great transformation btw
  • Rebecca8030
    Rebecca8030 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks ... I'm determined to get to my goal this time !
  • khenrickson65
    khenrickson65 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well you have done it before, so you know you can do it. Dont let the weight gain get to you mentally. Noone is perfect and alot of ppl take a break. Whether because life just happens or they get burnt out. Iv done it a couple time myself. Its rough feeling like your starting over almost but it no biggie. Keep it up! You look great!
  • 123arb
    123arb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!
  • Rebecca8030
    Options
    Well you have done it before, so you know you can do it. Dont let the weight gain get to you mentally. Noone is perfect and alot of ppl take a break. Whether because life just happens or they get burnt out. Iv done it a couple time myself. Its rough feeling like your starting over almost but it no biggie. Keep it up! You look great!

Thank you !! I will just keep pushing forward.. NO MORE SET BACKS !!
  • chodybaby
    chodybaby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me, support is huge!
  • RhodeWarrior401
    RhodeWarrior401 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @slimbeck79 your BMI looks good to me! HAWT!
  • Rebecca8030
    Options
    Thanks for the add... I really appreciate it !