Let's give this another go!

Options
Well, my name is Taylor. I am 25 and live in Indiana.

I wish I was as "fat" as I thought I was in high school at 170lbs... Lol.

Anyways, I have a good life. My family is awesome. No kids, but I do plan on adopting someday due to some... Lady issues.

Oddly enough, other than those issues and being over weight, I don't have any major health issues.. Which is great!

I did Crossfit last year and I loved it, unfortunately, I had a job change and I can no longer afford it. So there went my "wake up at 4AM every morning to work out" motivation.

I recently played in a company softball game and realized just how out of shape I am. So again starts my journey to get on track. I work out at home and try to utilize what I learned in Crossfit. I started about a week ago and feel great. My parents are great, but I feel like supporting and motivating total strangers would be so much more beneficial... Selfishly because they would do the same for me..

So please! Feel free to introduce yourself. I look forward to meeting people who are on the same journey as myself!

Replies

• 123arb
    123arb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ashley. I'm not exactly on the same journey as you but I'm here to motivate you along the way. I'm also very interested to meet new people.
  • sirose92
    sirose92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Taylor, I'm Sierra!

I just started working out almost 4 weeks ago now and go to the gym 5 times a week! I have some of the same problems as you when it comes to lady issues as well. I decided to join MFP for the same reasons as you and motivation from other people is definitely helpful! Especially when you give it back! I'd like to add you as a friend if that's alright and we can help each other through our "journies". :)
  • 123arb
    123arb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    sirose92 wrote: »
    Hey Taylor, I'm Sierra!

I just started working out almost 4 weeks ago now and go to the gym 5 times a week! I have some of the same problems as you when it comes to lady issues as well. I decided to join MFP for the same reasons as you and motivation from other people is definitely helpful! Especially when you give it back! I'd like to add you as a friend if that's alright and we can help each other through our "journies". :)

Welcome to the MFP family!
  • GonzalezTaylor
    GonzalezTaylor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    123arb wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Ashley. I'm not exactly on the same journey as you but I'm here to motivate you along the way. I'm also very interested to meet new people.

Very nice to meet you, and thank you for the add. Motivation is always welcomed :)
  • GonzalezTaylor
    GonzalezTaylor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sirose92 wrote: »
    Hey Taylor, I'm Sierra!

Hi Sierra! Nice to meet you!

The journey is always much better with positive people, thank you for the add :)