Need SUPPORTIVE and POSITIVE people to help me!!

Options
Well I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Shana and I live in Minnesota (in one of the suburbs of minneapolis). I have been overweight basically for most of my life and Im sick of it. I've tried many different diet things over the past few years, but none have seemed to click for me. I've always been that odd one out of the group because most of my friends are in a healthy weight or are very skinny, and it sucks always being the biggest one. Like many others on this site I need to stay motivated in order to lose this weight since I want to lose 50+ pounds. I love meeting new people and I think if we all team up we can kick this "American obesity" problem!!

Replies

• angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Your story feels all too familiar. I have been struggling myself for quite a few years. I have two young kids and finally decided to try and do things the right way for once. I have been on MFP for a month now and love it. Great support system and resource. Feel free to friend me if you'd like - i can use all the support i can get myself! Welcome aboard and good luck!!
  • Simply_Sara
    Options
    count me in, girl! i'm adding you right now! together, we can do this!! :)
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Girl, you can do it!!! I love adding new motivated people! I have been using MFP for a year now and totally love it. I love being held accountable from my MFP friends. This site makes it so easy! Welcome to the family! Hope you had a successful day! See you in the threads!!! ~Corina
  • ShaRogan
    ShaRogan Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!!!