Recommend your favorite lite coffee drinks

Options
I love to visit coffee houses and try different drinks....but alot of them pack a TON of calories. Wondered what others drink (obviously with skim milk) that is yummy, but lower calorie. I had a Chai Tea Latte tonight with skim milk that was pretty yummy for 140 calories.

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Black coffee or a nice cup of green tea sweetened with Stevia! 0 Calories!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    espresso, or
    americano, or
    black coffee
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I treat myself to a Sugar Free Hills Bros. Cappuccino every day. It is 50 calories. I know it probably isn't healthy for me as it is instant coffee, etc. However, it is something that is sweet and a treat :drinker:
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love the "skinny" drinks at Starbucks! Skinny vanilla latte... yum :)
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You could always try soy milk instead of skim milk. (I think it's lower in calories, but not sure.) Also, if you're getting a drink with flavored syrup in it, ask if they have a sugarfree version of the syrup. (Most places do for popular flavors.) Obviously, get the smallest size they offer, pass on the whipped cream, and it shouldn't be too bad. =) Good luck!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you can get a skinny drink at starbucks (like the poster above said) for around 100 calories each.

even a light frappuccino! although, i must say they taste like booty and i won't drink em haha.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I just drink Americanos or regular black coffee. If I'm really in the mood for a latte, I get a plain soy one.