First time posting transformation pics. 5'3 lost 137 lbs

Options

Replies

• CherylanneCorsini
    CherylanneCorsini Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ever thought of being a personal trainer? You have so much insight on what is working for you. You look beautiful, what an inspiring story! Thank you for sharing. :smile:
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I just spent the last month with my niece doing some personal training/life coaching.. I plan to be this for my son with a very serious disability. He's gonna keep me busy for years to come. He's my full time job..
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Ever thought of being a personal trainer? You have so much insight on what is working for you. You look beautiful, what an inspiring story! Thank you for sharing. :smile:

I should have quoted you for my last answer.. But here's my son's pic
  • kimcalica
    Options
  • BeckFair
    BeckFair Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thank you. You look beautiful by the way.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Be proud!
  • lisaclaire1975
    lisaclaire1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time on this site av lost a stone so far and trying to lose more. Just want to say wow you look amazing a different person would live some advice and tips xxx
  • thinwithinimagine
    thinwithinimagine Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I'm so happy to be a help to you! I was such a psychological mess before! The most important part of this whole thing isn't to never mess up, but to know how to keep going after you do! Enjoying life is so important during the journey! It's gonna take years!! Can't go that long without having fun!! Make it all as fun as you can! Find out how to enjoy activity and how to eat the most and yummiest for the least amount.. It's really all about educating yourself in order to be happier.. The more you know... The better it will be!!![/quote]

I am so impressed! You look and sound and are awesome! Thank you for sharing w us your insights and healthy thinking regarding weight loss!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have similar amount to lose, I hope I look as amazing as you do. Congrats you look wonderful!!!
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Chasity6 wrote: »
    I have similar amount to lose, I hope I look as amazing as you do. Congrats you look wonderful!!!

I used Richard Simmons a lot.. I'm swimming a lot now.. And dancing!
  • reader404
    reader404 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic, i have sent you a friend request. I am truly motivated, posts like yours really helps.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job!!!!
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! And how wonderful is it that your son has a mother who cares like you do. :smile:
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your story, insights and words of wisdom!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!