for the ladies ... my boobs always shrink!

Options
hey all you fabulous girls (and guys, you know you clicked on this one haha) my biggest issue when getting back into a serious workout routine is that i literally lose ALL of my boobs and have girl pecs ... UGH! my husband is not a fan and either am i ... there's not a whole lot there to begin wtih but does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid this?! thanks in advance!

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    there is no way to avoid this. You cant control where you body loses the weight.

As for me. my boobs have shrank too.

I have learned to get over it.

I have also thought about a boob job. lol
  • bethmiller3377
    bethmiller3377 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    After losing over 100 pounds, I can DEF tell you that's one of the FIRST things to 'go" LOL Sad, but true. It's because of course, that breasts are mainly made up of fat to begin with, so it burns there first. With me personally, I am having to see a plastic surgeon, for skin removal and help with the girls. ha The only thing you can do to improve "shape" is to KEEP lifting weights and working your chest. It will build up the muscle underneath and help to firm and lift. In my case, that isn't enough, due to the weight loss, etc, but for most people, that IS enough. :-)
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Trust me, I wish I knew! I feel like I don't have boobs sometimes! It's horrible D:
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    It was the first to go for me to....no way to avoid it and its just a small negative to go along with all the positives!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I think its just something we have to take with the whole process. We cant target where out weight comes off even though most of us would like too. In a perfect world I would have full breasts and be a size 5 and still be able to eat cake.

Since I know i cant have that, I spent $50 on a push up bra from Victoria Secret, allow myself cake when I know I have time to work it off... and I am patiently waiting for size 5 jeans to come in stretch so I can fit the over my gianormous bummious maximus.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That happens...seeing as your boobs are all fat!
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    I wish... But, sadly boobs are made of fat. :( I'm going to hate to see mine go, I just got used to them being there!
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I think I was in denial about that happening to me, they got so big after having my baby and I dropped a lot of weight since then, thought I still had my boobs but came to realize recently I've lost a lot of them. I really don't think there is anything that can be done about it. I still have 30 more pounds to drop which scares me cuz I really don't wanna lose anymore of my boobs!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Well I noticed that as I got older my breast volume started to go away. I bought boobs to fix that problem. Now that I've lost weight they look even better. :smile: Good luck to you hun!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My boobs were never big to begin with so now they're barely an A cup. It sucks big time! So I have decided I will get a boob job. I've always wanted to one but now I want one more then ever!! Next year I'm going to for sure.. So my suggestion is to either accept it or get a boob job. :laugh:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I just realized in the last few days my boobs are getting smaller too. I see Dr. 90210 in my future! :wink:
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Mines have gone from an E to a D and I know they'll go down to about a C once I get to my goal weight, which is tiny when you're used to having big ones! They're also drooping an inch or 2 a week....lol
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, I was wearing a C and now im back into a B.....boobs are def, going far, far, away.....
  • etroupe
    etroupe Posts: 54
    Options
    Yeah there is no way around that Issue, and for some its not even an issue. I went from a 36DD to a 34C, so sad! I am looking into plastic surgery once my finances are in order but until then I'm building up chest muscles and wearing bras that fit the size I am currently in. VS bras works the best..full coverage cuz other wise they just spill out of demi bras! lol and to me I still have sexy clevage big or small : ) good luck!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    If I had a nickle....
  • sswift76
    sswift76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's the one part I want to keep "fat"!!!! :tongue:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Go to Victoria sectret and buy the Bomb Shell makes you 2 cup sizes bigger, is very comfortable and it makes me smile and giggle every time I put it on. Best fifty buckes I spent in a long time!
  • jessica_reed22
    Options
    May i apologize in advance for being too "open" about what i am going to say.. OK so seems i am the only one without a (past problem) i used to be 170 *before kids wrecked my body and men made me eat my emotions i was a 34 C now at 240 i am still a C but a 42/44 that makes no sense i know.. i'm not even a full huge C. just a C.. and to be honest i am the only one who is over weight with small breasts (compared to my body they look small) most of the women in my family are over weight with full D or DD cups sizes.. sure they arn't like my pre pregnancy breasts and breastfeeding has made them more "mature" for lack of a better word.. i have thought about surgery.. and to be honest i would be too afraid to put anything in there.. a lift wouldn't hurt though (post weight loss of course) am just hoping i don't lose much.. and even if i do lose some i would rather lose boobs then be this big
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    A good push up bra should help the appearance, but I think we are all suffering from the same thing. I have quite a ways to go and I really do not want to lose anymore of the girls!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yep. My husband and I call them the incredible shrinking boobs. I'm also thinking of a boob job....lol