I want to drink alcohol. Lots of it?

I know there are some expert here.
What alcohol has the least calories with the highest drunk feeling?
I want max drunkness for least calories.
Last night I had a simple 4 ounces of vodka. I think it was over 300 calories.
I have to eat - so I eat that 94% fat free popcorn so I can eat a lot.
I have tried air popping it without any oil. Not going to happen. Tastes like paper.
The whole dinner and movie thing was almost 600 calories.
I want to get drunk !
And I do not do drugs.

Replies

• StaceyWhatsit
    StaceyWhatsit Posts: 24 Member
    I must admit I've never tried it and I wouldn't recommend it because its extremely dangerous but alcohol enemas have the least calories with the highest drunk feeling. Super classy. Enjoy.
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Whoa, are you having a bad day? Or just need to celebrate something? Heavy drinking will make it harder to not go way over on your cals for the day. Once you get seriously buzzed it's easy to start booze cruising thru your kitchen. Why not stick to a shot of tequila and a couple of beers along with a decent dinner. Sorry I can't tell you cals on that stuff; I'm a wine drinker!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Basically, the lower the alcohol by volume, the lower the calories. White wine is lower than red. Lower alcohol beer is lower calorie than higher alcohol beer.

BTW, why on earth would you want to get blackout drunk anyway? It messes up your electrolyes for days.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    I have tried air popping it without any oil. Not going to happen. Tastes like paper.
    I want to get drunk !
    And I do not do drugs.

I am not a professional, but on the rare occasion i have that thinking about drinking, it's a HUGE RED FLAG that something is not right in my life and I need to figure out what it is and fix it. It's also an indication to me that drinking alcohol is the LAST thing i need to be doing. i don't know you, but i am VERY concerned about what i highlighted above. i think you need to speak with a professional counselor. NOW!
  • morgan_mfit
    morgan_mfit Posts: 60 Member
    edited August 2015
    alcohol vaporizers. They allow you to breathe in the alcohol vapor, making you drunk but for zero calories

Basically there isn't any "light" booze choices because alcohol is defined as being 7 calories per gram of alcohol. If you want to ingest alcohol, and a lot of it, you're going to ingest a lot of calories. Drinking lower percentage drinks wouldn't help you since you are looking to get wasted, so you would need to drink more lower percentage drinks to be drunk.

Lightest choices are clear liquors with no added sugars or other junk. Vodka and diet/club soda would be one of the lowest calorie choices.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    mskfrd6wflw8.jpeg
    Everclear

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited August 2015
    kkzmom11 wrote: »
    I want to get drunk !
    And I do not do drugs.

I am not a professional, but on the rare occasion i have that thinking about drinking, it's a HUGE RED FLAG that something is not right in my life and I need to figure out what it is and fix it. It's also an indication to me that drinking alcohol is the LAST thing i need to be doing. i don't know you, but i am VERY concerned about what i highlighted above. i think you need to speak with a professional counselor. NOW!

You're not a professional. Maybe she needs to see a counselor. Maybe she just had a sucky day.

That thoughts of alcohol mean you're having mental health issues does not mean that everyone who wants to get drunk needs immediate mental health care.

• mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    edited August 2015
    I stick to vodka for quick down the rabbit hole experiences. However, how many calories depends on brand.

Edit: I'd like to note that I don't support getting drunk and always believe that everybody should remain in full functionality at all times, but we are adult, hopefully, humans and we can make our own decisions.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Getdrunknotfat.com
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    I must admit I've never tried it and I wouldn't recommend it because its extremely dangerous but alcohol enemas have the least calories with the highest drunk feeling. Super classy. Enjoy.

LOL

• coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Tequila. ~90 calories per shot. But, you're generally good with any hard liquor (Not liquor, as those have loads of sugars added).
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Vodka enema. That'll get you wasted, if the urban legends are true. Course it could also get you dead.

Yikes. Is that an example of the caloric burn of butthurt verses snarky?

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Vodka straight or with mineral water. Alcohol is empty calories. If you want to drink a lot of it and fit it into your calorie allowance then you'll need to eat less. Deal with it.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    alcohol vaporizers. They allow you to breathe in the alcohol vapor, making you drunk but for zero calories

Basically there isn't any "light" booze choices because alcohol is defined as being 7 calories per gram of alcohol. If you want to ingest alcohol, and a lot of it, you're going to ingest a lot of calories. Drinking lower percentage drinks wouldn't help you since you are looking to get wasted, so you would need to drink more lower percentage drinks to be drunk.

Lightest choices are clear liquors with no added sugars or other junk. Vodka and diet/club soda would be one of the lowest calorie choices.

i drink flavored vodka with soda water/club soda and it's around 90 calories per 1.5 ounces. not bad.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Vodka enema. That'll get you wasted, if the urban legends are true. Course it could also get you dead.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Texan-dies-after-wife-administers-sherry-enema/2005/02/03/1107228819966.html
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    My drink of choice southern comfort is only 70 calories per shot. I presume most other spirits are about the same. I use Pepsi Max as a mixer so no calories other than the alcoholic drink itself.

Not sure how many you would need to get really drunk though ( about half dozen should get me there but I suspect most people would need more )
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    You and me both sister!

tumblr_mwuh7qG7rB1s9faizo1_500.gif
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Bacardi 151, Bacardi's rum with the highest alcoholic content, contains 122 calories and zero fat and carbs per 1-ounce serving. combine with diet coke, add ice as needed.