Olive Garden Question?

Paradis
Paradis Posts: 54
edited September 28 in Food and Nutrition
Ok so I looked over the Olive Garden Menu to be prepared for tomorrow.My 2 picks are(because of lower in calories,I am being so good!)Grilled Chicken Spledini(skewered Chicken,Roasted potatoes and grilled veggies)calories are 460~OR~Ravioli Diportobello Mushroom filled ravioli in creamy smoked cheese and sun dried tomato sauce and the calories for that is 450.I am going with salad with no dressing and it is 120 calories verses 350 calories with dressing.No bread sticks and water with lemon.Has anyone tried either one of those dishes.Would like input please?

Replies

• The Ravioli is good!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    The Grilled Chicken Spledini is sooooooo good but also one of the most expensive things on the menu I think (although I feel like the one we got had steak so maybe I'm thinking of something different but it was skewered with grilled veggies and potatoes). Haven't tried the other one though!
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    the portabella mushroom stuffed ravioli is awesome - havent had the chicken though :smile:
  • adecker2007
    adecker2007 Posts: 10 Member
    I ate the chicken! It was good, my husband ate it too and he liked it! I didn' have the other one, because I dont' like mushrooms lol
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    I get that ravioli every time I go to Olive Garden. I had no idea it was a 'healthier' option! It certainly tastes rich and decadent.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    the venetian apricot chicken is also good and low in calories as well as the mussels di napoli appetizer and minestrone soup. Have a fun night out!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I always just get the pasta figoli soup
  • I haven't been to Olive Garden in forever! But that second one, the ravioli, sounds super delicious!
  • Paradis
    Paradis Posts: 54
    Thanks everyone.I am leaning more toward the ravioli and will do the chicken next time.I will get the minestone soup for 100 calories instead of salad so that will save me 20 calories(salad with out dressing and bringing my ff there).

I feel good going now and got it all planned out :)
This discussion has been closed.