June 2011 “The More the Better” Challenge

Options

Replies

• bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I almost got 7 glasses in, can't believe I didn't finish all! I'm going to drink over for the next few days, and really buckle down. I always drink more when I'm active, and my back was killing me so I just sat around all day :( Better today!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I posted my starting weight or not but it is 226.2.

I drank 64 ounces of water yesterday.
  • glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! (as I slurp down my first Tervis Tumbler of water down!)
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    How did we all do yesterday?!?
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I got all my water in yesterday but realized it's already 11 and I only have 1 glass in today! Eeek!
  • rissuhbissuh
    rissuhbissuh Posts: 125
    Options
    Yesterday went good. I drank 13 glasses of water/ approx four 32-oz water bottles. That would be 128 oz?
    I already made today's goal too :)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    SW: 179.5 :(

6/1: 90 oz.
    6/2: 90 oz
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've unintentionally been doing the week one water challenge :) 64oz for me today. SW 141.
  • gettingthere2011
    gettingthere2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in if it's not too late...
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    What a great idea. I am in if it is not too late. Yesterday I had 80 oz and today I only had 40 and my sw is 135
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did much better than the day before, drank 80oz of water. Here's to 80 or so more today!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    SW: 177
    Have met water goal all days but yesterday.

Hoping to lose at least 5 lbs this month.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I did good yesterday drank 1 and 1/2 gallon (ok i always drink alot of H20)
    I keep the gallon jugs in the fridge cause my water sucks :grumble:
  • cheryl3660
    Options
    Yesterday went good. I drank 13 glasses of water/ approx four 32-oz water bottles. That would be 128 oz?

Wow, you're my hero. I barely got in 8 glasses yesterday. I let myself get busy and distracted and forget. Then it's like, EEEK I need more water.

Working on #4 now.
  • rissuhbissuh
    rissuhbissuh Posts: 125
    Options

Wow, you're my hero. I barely got in 8 glasses yesterday. I let myself get busy and distracted and forget. Then it's like, EEEK I need more water.

Working on #4 now.

Aw thanks :). I have found that drinking water out of a bottle with a straw makes it so much easier. I have come to the point where I just subconsciously just drink water constantly. Maybe try the water bottle idea? Good luck with everything! You can do it :)!
  • MargieWalsh
    MargieWalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if I still can.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Finished up week 5 of c25k today!
    I've done well with drinking water, but it has been a challenge this week due to tooth sensitivity. (Thanks for the straw idea!) Gearing up at the grocery store tonight to eat as clean as can next week!
  • cheryl3660
    Options

Working on #4 now.

Aw thanks :). I have found that drinking water out of a bottle with a straw makes it so much easier. I have come to the point where I just subconsciously just drink water constantly. Maybe try the water bottle idea? Good luck with everything! You can do it :)!

Yes, I do have a water bottle and that has helped me a lot. I drink way more water than I used to. Some days I just drink, drink, drink, and others I forget to. Usually those are the days I have a ton of work and the bottle gets moved out of the way. It's a work in progress. LOL!

I have a separate bottle at home that I keep by my chair and I can refill that, too. So somedays it's just a matter of remembering to do it. I've stopped drinking soda's all the time and have replaced that with water, so all in all I'm much better at it than I was before.
  • MiniMichelle
    Options
    Alright amazing MFP's How did we do last week? I know I missed 2 days :( How about everyone else??

Week 2 Begins today- Week 2 Challenge: Let’s stay at (or right under) daily food goals this week and eat as "clean" as possible- The more the better

xoxo,
    Michelle
  • MiniMichelle
    Options
    Alright amazing MFP's How did we do last week? I know I missed 2 days :( How about everyone else??

Week 2 Begins today- Week 2 Challenge: Let’s stay at (or right under) daily food goals this week and eat as "clean" as possible- The more the better

xoxo,
    Michelle