I'm new here and on a journey to lose weight

Options
I'm a newbie and I'm just familiarising myself a bit. I'm trying to drop 20 kgs (quite a bit, yes I know) and I'd love to meet people on the same path! :)

Replies

• 1lundboat
    1lundboat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new also. Nervous!
  • Jade1217
    Jade1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me:)
  • Shellj68
    Shellj68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new also never did anything like this before

• MindyourBeeswax1
    MindyourBeeswax1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im new and trying lose weight lets stick together we can do this!!
  • lecoman
    lecoman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started Dec 26, 2014 at about 180lbs. (5'5" 62 yo male. 20 years ago I was at 230lbs) I am down to 127lbs today and maintaining. If you stick with it, measure the food and keep the diary it will work. Take each day as it comes. It gets easier. Be patient. The time is going to go by. When you have to buy new clothes, when you find yourself doing things and saying, " I couldn't have done that a year ago", when you like how you look in the mirror and when friends and coworkers start saying, "you losing weight?" it'll be worth it. Good luck and enjoy the trip.
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi my names Emma I had 29 kgs to lose. Now I have only 15 kgs or just under. Since starting on here I have lost nearly 4 in two weeks this was the best move I have done you give support you get it back. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your weigh loss I am sure you will get there. X