Heaven in my mouth!

Options
OMG! I am soooo obsessed with NUTELLA! almost better than Chocolate!
Love It!
Love it with apples, on toast, tastes good warm.. Anyone have any Nutella recipes? What do you spread your Nutella on?

Replies

• paintmelucky
    Options
    never had it....I do however love icecream lol on anything....but I make sure to have a diet coke with it....thats the same as water right?
  • katiejneely
    Options
    Love it too! Delish! I like mine on some low fat wheat thins. I think it must be the sweet/salty combo that I really like.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!!!!!! I saw a nutella cheesecake recipe once... didn't try it but I'm sure it was delicious. my favorite is to spread it on cinnamon toast. it's like an overwhelming amount of awesome (not so healthy though).
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I eat it with a spoon right out of the jar. Which is why I don't buy it any more... haha
  • lisapickering
    Options
    Me too!! LOVE IT!! I don't have any recipes I just eat it on toast or apples or just by the spoonful :wink:
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I;ve been debating on trying nutella... is it really that good?
  • getitoffhord
    Options
    This is for a special treat, but take a small croissant, slice up strawberries or bananas, and spread nutella. Put inside of a panini maker until toasted and hot. It tastes good!
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    OMG...have you had the crunchy kind? I have a crunchy Nutella sandwich every day for lunch...mmmmm!
  • beckyn20
    beckyn20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like it on celery instead of peanut butter
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    nutellas wonderful, we eat it on everything in my house! graham crackers, nilla waffers, shortbread cookies, bread, toast, french bread, crepes, pancakes you name it! Obviously not an always thing tho- also great on ice cream/frozen yogurt, apples etc
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Nutella and peanut butter, mixed together and then you dip a banana in it. Yeah. That's the ****.
  • cicadagirl
    cicadagirl Posts: 51
    Options
    I eat it with a spoon right out of the jar. Which is why I don't buy it any more... haha

OMG, I do the same thing!

I;ve been debating on trying nutella... is it really that good?

Short answer....yes. Long answer....OMG YES.
  • mvonk1016
    mvonk1016 Posts: 19
    Options
    Nutella is the BEST chocolate spread EVER!!!!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I Love it an My Mom make candy with it- with hazelnuts- It is out of this world!!!!
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA!!!!!!! LOVE the stuff!!!!! one of the BEST ways Ive had it is this...
    You slice pound cake and spray the slices with some spray butter, put it in a hot pan to toast for a minute or two. Then spread the toasted pound cake with nutella and slice strawberries!! SOOOO GOOD!! Not so healthy though! LOL
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I haven't had it it years but I remember it being super nasty when I was a kid!!!!
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    well.. im going to go buy some tomorrow! If I get addicted i spose I'm going to join the nutella club!
  • jnemm05
    jnemm05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Low fat cresent rolls, spread nutella inside, wrap and bake like normal. When finished spread strawberry jam on top! Yummy!!
  • Cava87
    Cava87 Posts: 8
    Options
    mmm nutella is my weakness lol. I don't have any recipes...i just eat it straight out of the jar and sometimes with peanut butter too. I don't buy it anymore for that reason...but i miss it!
  • Earthboundmsft
    Options
    http://www.nutelladay.com/nutella-recipes/

They're probably all horrible for you though...so definitely in moderation ;)

I made a cream cheese/nutella frosting once that was wonderful...I dread to think how many calories were in it though lol