Fashion after weight loss

Options
I don't know about you, but I love shoes. They have always been the thing I can wear and have fit perfectly.

But, since I gained so much weight, I've not been able to wear anything but flats because it hurts my knees and ankles so much to wear high heels!

Many folks are braver than I am to rock it and be a fashionista at any weight.

But do you have anything you are looking forward to wearing AFTER the weight loss?

Now to convince my husband to let me buy a motivational pair of heels... ha!

Replies

• mellymink
    mellymink Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    "skinny jeans" :)
  • AmandaDrews
    Options
    Skinny Jeans as well. And some of my favorite shirts from High School.. :) I hope anyways!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Bikini.. and for sure a high waisted pencil skirt.. those don't really look good on me with a "belly".. oh and tight dresses because I can.
  • ajostraat
    ajostraat Posts: 101
    Options
    Going shopping in my closet and wearing all the cute skirts I used to wear!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Lululemon!!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will ever look good in "skinny jeans" -- even if I'm thinner! I've always had chunky legs. I'm jealous of those that can, so I must live vicariously through you.

I'm looking forward to looking good in shorts, sleeveless shirts, and perhaps even a swimsuit?
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to wear Christian Louboutin shoes! That's my gift after a 100 lb weight loss! I just have to keep pushing through because I want to get them this year!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Boots! All kinds of them! I am a boot kind of girl but right now I can only wear slouch boots because my calves are too fat.
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear little tank tops again!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Everything really! But I like big funky belts and can't wait to show off my waist (once I find it) and I look forward to being able to wear heels all day and not having them kill me. And boots, I hadn't thought about boots til chezmama mentioned it! I love 'em but can't usually buy them cuz the calves are too tight. Yippee - thanks for something else to look forward to!!!
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    So many things! It's what keeps me motivated the most. When I see cute dresses, tops, jeans, outfits in the shops, I think to myself "keep going and you'll fit into that soon and look gorgeous!"

:)
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    belts on my waist.....instead of on my hips......miss having a waist!!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A bikini! And not just be able to wear it.. but I wanna ROCK it haha. This would be the ultimate success for me.
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome answers all!

I've never worn a bikini in my life, so I may have to add that to my list too!
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    Awesome answers all!

I've never worn a bikini in my life, so I may have to add that to my list too!

Ohmygosh. me too.
  • dahlstromdanae
    Options
    mee too!