• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Eh, I feel like I'm the same.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I'm hoping most of the people on here aren't actually *kitten* in real life, like on here. Male and Female.

I hope you're not as self righteous irl.

Is self righteous a nice way of saying dense? Cause MFP isn't real at all, only some people don't know. Shhhhhh...

^^^ better word choice

I think he's fake do not converse with him he might send you a virus
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I'm more outgoing in real life. I have a bubbly personality - "the life of the party" type.

Here, it seems like my sense of humor has to be toned way down because I get blasted about my religion. I'm expected to be perfect, which I'm not.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I can totally understand why @christianlee100 would think there are so many people online that are fake, because people want to pretend that they are something better than they are not. To be honest I feel so sorry for them because they have no clue what they are missing in this life. Good luck with never really knowing someone who is totally honest and true.
    @leut_underpants I just have to say I like your screen name!! It had me laughing in my office. My staff thought there was something wrong with me!! LOL!!!
  • christianlee100
    christianlee100 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping most of the people on here aren't actually *kitten* in real life, like on here. Male and Female.

Is self righteous a nice way of saying dense? Cause MFP isn't real at all, only some people don't know. Shhhhhh...

^^^ better word choice

Haha that or eats douches :D
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    leonsinned wrote: »
    leonsinned wrote: »
    I'm a lot more conversational in real life, especially about highland games and my kids!
    Do you go around "tossing your caber" in public in real life?

You'd be surprised how much of a crowd shows up! HA!
    oh I'm aware. I've gone full regimental at a large Highland games and tossed my caber right there in front of god and everybody. not pretty. And no that's not me. Just an example pic. Every guy's caber is different, ya know :)

We have a tale in our region about one guy who missed the unwritten memo about going regimental when you're throwing (namely, DON'T). He missed his footing on one event and landed flat on his back, with the kilt flipped up to his chest.
  • asianfashionista86
    Options

^^^ better word choice

Says the possible blow up doll :laugh:

I never confirm nor deny anything :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I am sassier IRL

if I posted half the things I want to post I would of been banned a long time ago
  • asianfashionista86
    Options

^^^ better word choice

The slow leak is a dead giveaway.

I love you so much! *squeeeeeeze*

Blow me then you piñata
  • asianfashionista86
    Options

^^^ better word choice

The slow leak is a dead giveaway.

I love you so much! *squeeeeeeze*

Blow me then you piñata

Your valve is way too tight and frankly located in an unexpected position. :confused:

Good your hollow Donkey *kitten* can't even hold in all that candy anyways
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    I find my empathy button gets pressed on MFP wayyyyyyyyyy more. Seeing pics and reading a thoughtful bio are a lot more revealing than 20 questions with a stranger I just met. There are people on here that I feel connected to that I might have never talked to IRL. It seems that some are more open with themselves on MFP.

Aaaaaw.
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm the same everywhere. People are only different online when they are insecure in real life. FACT.
  • jtwakes
    jtwakes Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty chill in both mfp and real life, don't stress the small things and do your best to smile no matter wha!