78 pounds down in total (50 in the last 5 months).

Options
JoeyTajzai
JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
edited August 2015 in Success Stories
Hey everyone! JoeyTajzai here. I've posted here a couple of times, but I haven't really shown my true progress. Whether that was me being embarrassed of myself or I don't know, didn't feel proud of my accomplishments. I have finally decided to show you guys some shirtless pictures of me before and after. These pictures are about 5-7 months apart. These are also just side and back pictures since I always post front pictures of myself when I show my progress.

If you wanna hear a bit about my story you can check my youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaFwgycVUXw

I really hope these pictures motivate you as much as I am when I see all you amazing people post your progress. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Before:

kOCEecT.jpg

6xeYEBv.jpg

After:

img]Z0Lf8uh.jpg?1

Replies

• torchita
    torchita Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So Imspired by your story. this is my first time sticking to it this length ot time.. on my 23 rd day and so far dropped 18 lbs... Congrats on your accomplishment..
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Joey,
    So gratefull you put yourself out there. I am so very inspired.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    You're rocking it! Keep up the great work! So proud of you!! :)
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    Options
    Thank-you for sharing. This sort of journey has to do with so much more than just losing weight - it has to do with shrinking in size & in gaining confidence & in being open with others, as well as with helping & encouraging others along the way. Keep it up!! :D
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome message and amazing transformation!
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look great! Well done. Keep it up!
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options
    Thanks guys for the kind words! :D
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So very proud to be one of your friends and seeing your daily commitment :D keep it up! Such a huge insperation!
  • ofthenorth
    ofthenorth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice one. Great dedication and determination.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    well done. out of curiosity - in the later pics you are standing near a can of diet pepsi, a tub of morton's salt, and an open pack of brown spice (cinnamon I'm guessing). some diet secret?
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is showing! Great job!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome.
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options
    rocket_ace wrote: »
    well done. out of curiosity - in the later pics you are standing near a can of diet pepsi, a tub of morton's salt, and an open pack of brown spice (cinnamon I'm guessing). some diet secret?

Haha. It's my super DIET secret!!!! No kidding it's just some salt and some spices for eggs and the diet pepsi well you know.. If you have a secret I don't know about though.. You should tell me lol
  • nanyrolon
    nanyrolon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!
    So happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!