Ripped in 30 - Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well. I set off to do another round of the shred this morning, but I just wasn't feeling it. So I started Ripped in 30 week 1 day 1. I loved it! It was a little tough but I really enjoyed it!
  • zachwyatt0714
    zachwyatt0714 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well. I set off to do another round of the shred this morning, but I just wasn't feeling it. So I started Ripped in 30 week 1 day 1. I loved it! It was a little tough but I really enjoyed it!

Yay! I'm excited that you're doing it lol! I'm actually thinking of doing the shred after this again :-P

D7 w3 done! Week 4 starts tomorrow! scared to think it's going to be harder than week 3....

• twinjamom6
    Options
    I really liked day 1. I'm sure at some point, I will be eating those words lol. I just felt ready for the challenge. I liked what the shred had done for me, but felt I needed something a little more intense. I think RI 30 is going to bring it. Lol.
  • zachwyatt0714
    Options
    What I love about Jillians workouts is you can make them as hard as you want! Even though I have completed the shred 2x I know it will still be challenging cause I will be pushing as hard as I can :-P
  • New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm doin the 30ds but having trouble moving to level 2 due to the impact on my knees. I find my knees n hip joints r hurting more than my muscles anyone else having this problem?
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    @new_obsession, I haven't had that issue? For me it's muscle soreness. Level 2 wasn't so bad, but level 3 is alot of plyometrics or jump training, so that could be a problem for you. I hope it gets better.

Day 2 week 1 RI 30 done and I might be crazy, but I am liking it.
  • zachwyatt0714
    Options
    I'm doin the 30ds but having trouble moving to level 2 due to the impact on my knees. I find my knees n hip joints r hurting more than my muscles anyone else having this problem?

Never had a problem, but have read lots of reviews with it hurting people's knees.... make sure you have perfect form, it can make a huge difference, also maybe modify some of the troublesome moves so it's less impact
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I was looking her up at lunch time and thinking of buying the dvd. I'd love to see how you get on. I also hope to start tomorrow.
  • New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Tried the ripped in 30 today instead of the shred n omg loved it!!! Burning in muscles not joints. I'm still goin to do a 30 min jog on top of it but definitely like it way better over the shred!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Tried the ripped in 30 today instead of the shred n omg loved it!!! Burning in muscles not joints. I'm still goin to do a 30 min jog on top of it but definitely like it way better over the shred!

Glad you like it! I'm on day 3 week 1 and I loved it too. You might want to ask me again in a couple of weeks though. Lol

Week 1 day 3 done!
  • GillianLF
    Options

Thanks for the tip. I bought her box set. 4 dvd including ripped in 30 day. Not sure which one to start with now! :)
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow I just found this thread, I'm on Week 4, day 1 of RI30. I love it! Happy to be done with week 3 though, that's the one I like the least - not because of the duck walk but because of the final strength round where it's all arms. I'm not very good at it and can't do the table dips at all still (usually modify by doing a bridge..)

Anyway, keep on going!
  • zachwyatt0714
    Options
    w4 d2 done!
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    w4 d2 done!

Me too!

• twinjamom6
    Options
    W1 d4
  • treetownmama
    treetownmama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, didn't even notice this thread and I'm on w1d4 of Ri30, too! Really loving it. I'm a newbie, though, so I'm going to be on Level 1 for more than a week. Planning on doing it until I can make it through without stopping. I keep improving, but it's probably gonna take about 3 weeks. I'm doing it 5 days/wk. Happy to have company and hear about the higher levels, though!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    W1 day 5!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Oh wow, didn't even notice this thread and I'm on w1d4 of Ri30, too! Really loving it. I'm a newbie, though, so I'm going to be on Level 1 for more than a week. Planning on doing it until I can make it through without stopping. I keep improving, but it's probably gonna take about 3 weeks. I'm doing it 5 days/wk. Happy to have company and hear about the higher levels, though!

I'm doing 6 days a week. I love it too! (As crazy as it sounds! ) I hope that 2-4 isn't too tough! I was able to do it with out rest today so I was happy with that. I say Jillian is going to turn us into machines. Lol.
  • GillianLF
    Options
    Can anyone help me out with how I should log this in my exercise diary? Thank you :)
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    GillianLF wrote: »
    Can anyone help me out with how I should log this in my exercise diary? Thank you :)

I log it under circuit training, general.