Right amount carbs in a low carbs diet

Options
2»

Replies

• Albertomarr
    Albertomarr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are right. My BF has increased. That's why I posted this question at the beginning.
    Not sure if I am doing the right way to loose BF.
    I workout 5 or 6 days per week, I am overall in shape... Just I cannot get rid of the last Kg of belly :s:s
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    boxtor wrote: »
    It sounds like you're trying to do CKD. Searching for that may yield better results.

What is CKD?

Cyclical Keto Diet ?

• Albertomarr
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Albertomarr
    Options
    Any experience or results to share on cyclical keto diet?
  • jfitnessguru
    jfitnessguru Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There's many different ways to skin a cat. If the low carb approach is working for you stick with it if not you may need to switch things up. Sounds like you may need to give your system a rest. You may need to go on a temp diet break. Boost your carbs back up in the 100-200g range for 2 wks or so once your body adjust to it drop the carbs back down by 50g. As long as your tracking everything you should notice where to make certain changes. Change one variable at a time. Drop carbs or increase cardio time. What type of training do you do? Also, you can try performing fasted cardio. Utilize re-feed days. Have you tried looking into supplementation that can aid in fat loss? At this point your metabolism has slowed down tremendously. How are you measuring your BF? Don't get too caught up in the numbers on the scale as well because we're always in a flux daily due to water, glycogen storage etc etc...... Let the mirror be your guide. Very important to remember to have patience it takes time to lose BF especially losing the last kg of BF. I understand the struggle. I wish you the best. I know you will make it happen :)
  • Albertomarr
    Options
    Thanx a lot man!
    To answer your questions.
    I have been doing Insanity for a while (never have abs like this in my life). Now I switched to Chalean extreme and building some muscles.
    I think I have been recharging my carbs lately, having been on holiday. I have started a low carbs for 10 days only.
    I think it takes time to see results... I also bought a fitbit scale and, yes, I am all into numbers now, but I guess you are right I should be patient and let the mirror judge.
    Thank you for your motivation :)