Make sure you all watch Oprah on Monday!

Options
Hello to all!

In case you haven't seen the previews...make sure you all watch Oprah today!!! It's about losng weight!:happy:
She is going to have Bob Green and talk about "Falling off the wagon" :noway: and how to get back on it. Perfect for those of us who fell during the holidays and are ready to get back on that puppy and RIDE!
WE CAN DO IT!!!!!:wink:

Take care!:flowerforyou:
Stenogal

Replies

• stenogal
    Options
    Hello to all!

In case you haven't seen the previews...make sure you all watch Oprah today!!! It's about losng weight!:happy:
    She is going to have Bob Green and talk about "Falling off the wagon" :noway: and how to get back on it. Perfect for those of us who fell during the holidays and are ready to get back on that puppy and RIDE!

Stenogal
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Thanks! I don't watch her much but I actually set my DVR to record her upcoming shows for the new year. They looked like some great topics!

~Mel
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hello to all!

Stenogal

I don't usually watch Oprah very often, but I saw the previews, so I wrote myself a reminder note to watch it. I remember watching her show back when she had lost all the weight and was pushing around that wagon full of fat! THAT was quite the show! :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    bump