Dutchy looking for weightloss pal~ :3

Options
DigitalR
DigitalR Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there! How nice of you to click and read this! ^^

I joined MFP today in the hopes of starting a healthy weightloss journey. The fact that I also might find someone who would want to do this with me is pretty darn awesome~

Let me tell you a bit about myself :3

I'm Rose, I live in the Netherlands and I'm 22 years old. I absolutely love playing video games, ever since I was little, and drawing using my trustworhy Wacom tablet. Unfortunately those are the very things that have made me stop moving. That, and sleeping. Because I love to sleep... Having no social life outside of my MMO games has made me lazy and all I do nearly everyday is lay down or sit at the computer. Watching anime, Let's Plays and listening to epic OST's is another favorite past-time that keeps me in bed.

And thus, I haveth decided! To lose weight by watching what I eat (no more scacks!... but those crisps look so-NO! *throws the crisps into the firey pits of hell* Begone! ò nó ) and moving more. Since I have this weird bicycle thing inn the attic I intend to grab an Ipad, put on somethin' to watch and start cycling the fat away!

I weigh 159 lbs/72.2 kg and I'm 5'5 ft/167 cm tall. Obviously, I'm a bit overweight. While it's not by alot on the scale, I can definitely see this in the mirror. Fat. Fat everywhere. So I need to get rid of that of course! A healthy goal would be to lose 15 lbs/7 kg. But I want to go the extra mile and go for 26 lbs/12 kg.

Have similar experiences? Want to move more? Feeling lonely? Add me and we can support eachother through this journey! *waves around pompoms excitedly*

Go us! ô wô)/

Replies

• igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow dutchy! Just send you a friend request. Good luck with your journey. :)
  • DigitalR
    DigitalR Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Whew! Thanks! ^^ Happy to have you on my friends list! :3
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wooh, likewise! Glad you accepted me! ^^
  • blooorigard
    blooorigard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You... I like you. ^^
  • nona_maluku
    nona_maluku Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hii I'm Dutch too!! I'm around the same weight, length and want to loose the same amount of kg!! I send you a friend request!!