losing weight before you birthday ( Capricorns) 2016

Options
Hey anyone want to lose 30lbs before capricorn season please add me or we can support each other on this post!!!! Recipes , slip ups anything to support each other !!!!! :)

Replies

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to fit in a normal size 4 dress by my birthday in early october... To be honest, I don't think it will happen as I lose weight very slowly. But it's just what I wish.
  • mimi10791
    mimi10791 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    All you can do is work as hard as possible and continue to work hard. If if you don't make it there will still be progress that yo have made..... Good Luck! :)
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm a January Baby! Add me if you like! And its an important milestone birthday too so this will be good
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I am a January Birthday. Have lost over 140 pounds already. Plan to be at maintenance by my next birthday. I only have about 20 pounds left give or take a few. add me if you want.
  • Shar6819
    Shar6819 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a January Baby luv to drop 30-40 by birthday
  • mimi10791
    mimi10791 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to set a goal of 8 lbs a month or more if you like and working out 4 days a week. Alternation between cardio and strength training Cardio 5 min warm up 45 min cardio session 5 min cool down. Every other day alternate between upper body and lower body strength training. Adjust according to your own liking! Update every other week by weight loss or measurement changes which ever you prefer. This group is to encourage each other. Post sample recipes, workouts you enjoy or words of encouragement. We can do this!

http://firstdiettips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/31a18ed053bc2e6c80f955f0ade48b72.jpg

• aporter1
    aporter1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Working on 30lbs down by my 30th bday in January would love and need all the support I can get!!
  • PrincessDie01
    PrincessDie01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dying to loose 30 by my 33rd bday on 12/22!